I got banned again! Should I cry or should I laugh?

tuk

Recruit
Aug 12, 2023
hello,
It's not even funny anymore. 2 unfair bans in 1 month is too much.
Eu server, my game nickname is Grand looter, I am a lucky and rich trader, and I probably have a lot of envious pple, but why can a person be banned using false accusation? Why isn't this checked first?
I ask for help in checking and restoring justice!

Thank you

tuk

Recruit
Aug 12, 2023
hello,
The investigation has been ongoing since June 25. May I know when it will be completed? I'm essentially banned, and can't manage my character's affairs. But, no one even told me why. I'm an honest trader, why can't u just ask me? Ask me ur questions in PM, and I'll answer them honestly. What is the problem?

thank u
Suspected.jpg

tuk

Recruit
Aug 12, 2023
hello,
2 weeks have already passed since the beginning of the investigation. No one contacted me, or told me the reason for the ban. Is anyone dealing with this issue, or banned for NO REASON, and just forgotten?
I request the administration to investigate this matter

Thank u

tuk

Recruit
Aug 12, 2023
if your not cheating you wont get banned period.
In reality, human envy and greed are very dominant. Or have u forgotten how, due to false slander, Jesus was crucified on the cross along with murderers? And nothing has changed since then..., unfortunately...

RonBrrgundy

Recruit
Mar 31, 2021
In reality, human envy and greed are very dominant. Or have u forgotten how, due to false slander, Jesus was crucified on the cross along with his murderers? And nothing has changed since then..., unfortunately...
you do realize there are ADMINS online in the game watching you right? also saying stuff like this kinda proves you were cheating i mean who the F talks about jesus when referring to a ban lol your over exaggerating. just take the ban and move on, clearly if after 2 weeks nobody has answered you but me they are not going to unban you so just move on lol people that say they were falsely banned are more often then not actually banned properly and are just butthurt you do realize being banned isnt exclusive to cheating right? if you said something in chat or if you are exploiting you will also be banned

tuk

Recruit
Aug 12, 2023
you do realize there are ADMINS online in the game watching you right? also saying stuff like this kinda proves you were cheating i mean who the F talks about jesus when referring to a ban lol your over exaggerating. just take the ban and move on, clearly if after 2 weeks nobody has answered you but me they are not going to unban you so just move on lol people that say they were falsely banned are more often then not actually banned properly and are just butthurt you do realize being banned isnt exclusive to cheating right? if you said something in chat or if you are exploiting you will also be banned
1. If I cheater there should be evidence of it, right?
2. As for Jesus, there is a direct analogy. Did you know that scamming is legal now? And that is why a lot of REAL scammers deceive pple with impunity, and at this time I was banned due to the slander of envious people
3. This is the most common misconception that it is "just a game". Karma does not work with such concepts, it only works with energies. And therefore, she is absolutely indifferent to whether u are a scoundrel in the game or in real life...

Last edited:

RonBrrgundy

Recruit
Mar 31, 2021
1. If I cheater there should be evidence of it, right? 2. As for Jesus, there is a direct analogy. Did you know that scamming is legal now? And that is why a lot of REAL scammers deceive pple with impunity, and at this time I was banned due to the slander of envious people 3. This is the most common misconception that it is "just a game". Karma does not work with such concepts, it only works with energies. And therefore, she is absolutely indifferent to whether u are a scoundrel in the game or in real life...

Karma does not work like that, if you are evil to someone over the phone or in real life Karma will come for you it does not distinguish from internet or phone..... 1. you are a cheater and they clearly have evidence against you OR you said something nasty in game chat, you can be banned for more then just cheating. all you think its because you were cheating its also if you say nasty things in the game chat there are logs...... also if it has been 2 weeks since your ban then clearly you are JUSTLY banned or they would have answered you already. as i said take head from A$$ and go touch some grass period.

tuk

Recruit
Aug 12, 2023
Karma does not work like that, if you are evil to someone over the phone or in real life Karma will come for you it does not distinguish from internet or phone.....
I completely agree with u, and wrote exactly the same thing, it’s a pity that u didn’t read, or didn't understand me
1. you are a cheater and they clearly have evidence against you OR you said something nasty in game chat, you can be banned for more then just cheating. all you think its because you were cheating its also if you say nasty things in the game chat there are logs...... also if it has been
Check, I didn’t ask anywhere to remove my ban. But, only asked to investigate and restore justice. But, no one contacted me or brought any charges
all you think its because you were cheating its also if you say nasty things in the game chat there are logs...... also if it has been 2 weeks since your ban then clearly you are JUSTLY banned or they would have answered you already. as i said take head from A$$ and go touch some grass period.
Unfortunately, the times of chivalry are long gone, and the concepts of honor and dignity no longer interest anyone. But I still want to try to restore my honest name. It's a pity that this is an empty phrase for u.
And, I give people a unique opportunity to correct their mistake, if it really was just a mistake...

RonBrrgundy

Recruit
Mar 31, 2021
clearly you didn't read your own message. "misconception that it is "just a game". Karma does not work with such concepts, it only works with energies. And therefore, she is absolutely indifferent to whether u are a scoundrel in the game or in real life..."

tuk

Recruit
Aug 12, 2023
clearly you didn't read your own message. "misconception that it is "just a game". Karma does not work with such concepts, it only works with energies. And therefore, she is absolutely indifferent to whether u are a scoundrel in the game or in real life..."
yes, I stand by EVERY word I write. It's a pity that u are not able to understand me correctly.
But I’m wondering why u are "hooked" on this phrase, but do not react to my main postulates?

1. "Check, I didn’t ask anywhere to remove my ban. But, only asked to investigate and restore justice. But, no one contacted me or brought any charges"
2. "Unfortunately, the times of chivalry are long gone, and the concepts of honor and dignity no longer interest anyone. But I still want to try to restore my honest name. It's a pity that this is an empty phrase for u.
And, I give people a unique opportunity to correct their mistake, if it really was just a mistake..."

Last edited:

RonBrrgundy

Recruit
Mar 31, 2021
yes, I stand by EVERY word I write. It's a pity that u are not able to understand me correctly.
But I’m wondering why u are "hooked" on this phrase, but do not react to my main postulates?

1. "Check, I didn’t ask anywhere to remove my ban. But, only asked to investigate and restore justice. But, no one contacted me or brought any charges"
2. "Unfortunately, the times of chivalry are long gone, and the concepts of honor and dignity no longer interest anyone. But I still want to try to restore my honest name. It's a pity that this is an empty phrase for u.
And, I give people a unique opportunity to correct their mistake, if it really was just a mistake..."
clearly English isnt your first language so you dont understand what you said lol. you did ask to remove your ban "I ask for help in checking and restoring justice!" restoring justice is clearly you asking to be unbanned you dont gotta use the word for it to be asking to be unbanned lol you sirer need to go outside and get some fresh air, the fact that you are STILL argueing with me over forums shows exactly who you are. also YOU KEEP disregarding what I SAID about CLEARLY after 2 weeks if nobody has answered you and your still banned CLEARLY they caught you doing something you shouldnt not that hars of a concept

tuk

Recruit
Aug 12, 2023
the fact that you are STILL argueing with me over forums shows exactly who you are.
I'm not arguing with you. U are clearly not competent in this matter, don’t understand the essence of this topic, and only flooded the topic.
And that is why I am not writing for u at all, but through my answers i'm addressing other people who can read this.