How to make money 101 tutorial series...

Bibb Sellsword

Recruit
Jun 26, 2021
Sweden
www.youtube.com
A common question in global is how to make money fast.

I have compiled some advice on how to do this in video-format. Beware I´m not claiming this is the BEST way, just informing new players of alternative ways of how to do them.

Modars

Recruit
Mar 25, 2023
I am new to Bannerlord online. I would like to ask if there is a way of making passive income ?

Bibb Sellsword

Recruit
Jun 26, 2021
Sweden
www.youtube.com
No, not really.

Posting items through a merchant license at the Traders (of mostly Zeonica), will allow other players to purchase your items, even when you are offline.

Devs have hinted on passive income though Clan Hall and Settlement Companion NPCs, I believe. No ETA on this yet.

Modars

Recruit
Mar 25, 2023
No, not really.

Posting items through a merchant license at the Traders (of mostly Zeonica), will allow other players to purchase your items, even when you are offline.

Devs have hinted on passive income though Clan Hall and Settlement Companion NPCs, I believe. No ETA on this yet.
Thanks ! and Like your videos keep it up !

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
The idea as it currently stands is for clans to be able to obtain a passive income by controlling a castle or workshop and having a companion generate money in some way.

However sieges and workshops are not implemented yet with no eta.

Somnorila

Recruit
Mar 11, 2023
As far as i know, clans can have a passive income by holding trade routes which generates them certain materials that they can sell in the market.

Sehnix

Recruit
Mar 29, 2023
NRW Germany
Good morning,
Pig Hunter is really the fastest and easiest way to collect gold,
In addition, you can also train your bow skill + your own accuracy and target lead to any distance you choose...,
there are several pig forests where the players constantly outdo each other to get their pig orders faster...,
From 4000 gold per pig at the headman of the village it's really worth it..,
this is how you easily make 40-50,000 gold in 15 minutes, i.e. in one hour of bow training you get 200,000 gold..,
However, you very often get double the gold as payment.., i.e. 7000-8000 per pig..., and then of course you make a lot more gold per 15 minutes..., ;) ,

Personally, I think the most important thing to note is that you turn the graphics down a bit in the game settings... In any case, you should set the environment displays (leaves, leaves of trees, meadow, etc.) to a very low level... , ^^
Since you can then see the squeaks over the whole map, and you don't have to go looking for your done pigs in the grass and leaves for minutes every time!!!
collecting gold with pig hunting is more than twice as fast... ;) ,

no other Honest Work in the game will do it faster..,
Chopping iron and chopping wood can no longer keep up if you turn down the graphics as long as you hunt...,
and My Farm is right there on the edge and you will only remain a poor farmer...,

In addition, you should not disturb the other hunters by killing them or galloping past them loudly..,
if you see someone shooting at a pile of 5 pigs..., there are enough piles of pigs everywhere..., and if one is gone, a new pile of 4-5 spawns somewhere else...,
there are always 3 piles of pigs on the map at the same time,
So there is no reason for food envy or any kind of pushing ahead with 1 heap..,
just quietly past to the next ride,
everyone can make good money that way, but if you constantly go full throttle with your horse and trample around in the forest like a bunch of orcs, or want to get closer than the others in order to be able to hit the target better, no one can shoot at the target, because the squikers only spread out and always scurry away at full throttle..., ;) , if you stick to this little rule of the forest, he will reward you richly and throw gold so that you can buy everything you want..., ;)

mfg Sehnix

xBatuKhan

Recruit
Apr 1, 2021
Good morning,
Pig Hunter is really the fastest and easiest way to collect gold,
In addition, you can also train your bow skill + your own accuracy and target lead to any distance you choose...,
there are several pig forests where the players constantly outdo each other to get their pig orders faster...,
From 4000 gold per pig at the headman of the village it's really worth it..,
this is how you easily make 40-50,000 gold in 15 minutes, i.e. in one hour of bow training you get 200,000 gold..,
However, you very often get double the gold as payment.., i.e. 7000-8000 per pig..., and then of course you make a lot more gold per 15 minutes..., ;) ,

Personally, I think the most important thing to note is that you turn the graphics down a bit in the game settings... In any case, you should set the environment displays (leaves, leaves of trees, meadow, etc.) to a very low level... , ^^
Since you can then see the squeaks over the whole map, and you don't have to go looking for your done pigs in the grass and leaves for minutes every time!!!
collecting gold with pig hunting is more than twice as fast... ;) ,

no other Honest Work in the game will do it faster..,
Chopping iron and chopping wood can no longer keep up if you turn down the graphics as long as you hunt...,
and My Farm is right there on the edge and you will only remain a poor farmer...,

In addition, you should not disturb the other hunters by killing them or galloping past them loudly..,
if you see someone shooting at a pile of 5 pigs..., there are enough piles of pigs everywhere..., and if one is gone, a new pile of 4-5 spawns somewhere else...,
there are always 3 piles of pigs on the map at the same time,
So there is no reason for food envy or any kind of pushing ahead with 1 heap..,
just quietly past to the next ride,
everyone can make good money that way, but if you constantly go full throttle with your horse and trample around in the forest like a bunch of orcs, or want to get closer than the others in order to be able to hit the target better, no one can shoot at the target, because the squikers only spread out and always scurry away at full throttle..., ;) , if you stick to this little rule of the forest, he will reward you richly and throw gold so that you can buy everything you want..., ;)

mfg Sehnix
in what village do u get 4000 per pig? I only get 400

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
in what village do u get 4000 per pig? I only get 400
That depends on the server and the player placed orders at the time.

While checking the campaign map, you can right-click on a village name to quickly open the encyclopedia page for it and check the job prices. In case you weren't aware, that will hopefully make it easier to check prices.

Reactions: SirNooch

Sehnix

Recruit
Mar 29, 2023
NRW Germany
sorry, it was also a bit complicated and wrongly translated by the google translator, I meant with 4000 gold a whole 5 piece pig delivery..,
You can read the current price on the info card without having to ride to each village, or you can find out from the village chief if you ask for work there..,

The payment is always paid out in 3 steps...,
With a payment of exactly 4000 gold per 5 pieces, there is exactly....,

1./ partial payment of 400 gold per 1 pig kill,
2./ Partial payment is per loaded pig on the collection horse, 200 gold per pig,
3./ partial payment is made at the collection box after delivery of 1-5 pigs,
400 gold per pig..,

Calculated together at an exact 4000 gold price, that is exactly 5000 gold per 5 pieces of pig...,

in the village directly above Zeonica you usually get the best payment, because the people there constantly outdo each other,
and when the price there has risen to 7000+, you can easily get 400,000+ gold in 1 hour with the graphics turned down, I even do a lot more because my archery skill is now higher and I'm used to killing pigs...,
on the far left in the Vlandia area there is almost always a 5800 price for doing this, it is a further way to get there, but if you plan to do this job for 1-2 hours, you should better travel there for reasons..,
1./ reason is almost 50% more gold,
2./ The reason is that there are a lot more people at Zeonica and therefore children there, they can't stick to any unwritten rules and only want to claw the done pigs or scare them away for fun.., you make the most money if you are all alone on the hunt and zb. Killed 15-20 pigs directly and then collected and delivered them first..,
Whenever I have finished and loaded 5 pieces, but see a new pile of pigs somewhere on the way to the collection box, I kill them first and then ride to the collection box, because then a new pile spawns somewhere directly, so you can then load pigs continuously and kill without having to search long..., ;)