HELP ME!MY GOD!

KR LongYangJun

Recruit
Mar 24, 2021
After a battle, all my items were lost by mistake. The total value of the items is several hundred thousand dinars. Can you help me recover?My ID is KR Longyangjun, thank you!

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
Refunding players means Taking time away from the Development of future content and also means it takes longer to Fix bugs.

Refunding you means refunding everyone who has lost something along the Journey which Equals a lot of time being spent.

This Mod is still in Development and the people playing the Mod are all play-testing the mod, Loss of items is a Risk everyone takes.

Punished

Recruit
Apr 6, 2021
Refunding players means Taking time away from the Development of future content and also means it takes longer to Fix bugs.

Refunding you means refunding everyone who has lost something along the Journey which Equals a lot of time being spent.

This Mod is still in Development and the people playing the Mod are all play-testing the mod, Loss of items is a Risk everyone takes.
Administrators outside of Development can do it. They just choose not to.

Punished

Recruit
Apr 6, 2021
Only the 4 Team Members have access..

and yes... The Team have chosen to prioritise bug fixes and Future content instead of Delaying Development with Refunds.
Yeah. But those administrators don't have anything to do with bug fixing.
That's like saying you can't tie your shoelaces, because you can't tell the time.

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
Yeah. But those administrators don't have anything to do with bug fixing.
That's like saying you can't tie your shoelaces, because you can't tell the time.
you really need me to write out an essay about what Each of their Roles involve and why Spending time on Refunds would cause unnecessary neglect to more important aspects?

it's easy to Say "Main developer" / "Event manager" / "Server Administrator" / "Community manager" but those roles are so much more than just those 2 words...

Wesol

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
Amazing, just lost mine items too. Devs, you are really not going to do a shit about this?
I mean, I haven't lost much - Mules, crossbow, bolts, some arrows, some bows, some loot from sea raiders etc.. Nothing special. But as you can appreciate it's fucking annoying for someone who spent hours on grinding and now is left with no items.
I understand that you give 0 fucks about us as we're just meat to test your pre-alpha mod which has more glitches and bugs than Cyberpunk but for f sake you should think about investing some time and giving people what they lost or equivalent.

1618425496188.png

Punished

Recruit
Apr 6, 2021
you really need me to write out an essay about what Each of their Roles involve and why Spending time on Refunds would cause unnecessary neglect to more important aspects?

it's easy to Say "Main developer" / "Event manager" / "Server Administrator" / "Community manager" but those roles are so much more than just those 2 words...
What are you on about?

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
What are you on about?
LS.S there will be No refunds and it doesn't matter how many times it gets requested, people need to just accept that, this is all i'll be saying on the subject because it's pointless to continue discussing it when the Answer will always be "No"

RAPTOR

Infantry Man
Mar 21, 2021
Slovakia
how did it happen to you that you lost everything? ... it crashed many times for me, but I never lost any items ... I think you pressed something bad after the fight, moved all your items from the inventory to the looting window on left and press done

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
how did it happen to you that you lost everything? ... it crashed many times for me, but I never lost any items ... I think you pressed something bad after the fight, moved all your items from the inventory to the looting window on left and press done
likely Pressed the Hotkey to move all items into the Discard menu and without checking pressed "Done" , about 98% of these have been down to player fault/error/Carelessness.

Drewsko

Recruit
Apr 11, 2021
Amazing, just lost mine items too. Devs, you are really not going to do a shit about this?
I mean, I haven't lost much - Mules, crossbow, bolts, some arrows, some bows, some loot from sea raiders etc.. Nothing special. But as you can appreciate it's fucking annoying for someone who spent hours on grinding and now is left with no items.
I understand that you give 0 fucks about us as we're just meat to test your pre-alpha mod which has more glitches and bugs than Cyberpunk but for f sake you should think about investing some time and giving people what they lost or equivalent.

View attachment 257
Cyber punk costs 60 bux, this mod costs 0. But hey, if your in NA DM me I can let u into my clan and help you get back on your feet!

Wesol

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
Cyber punk costs 60 bux, this mod costs 0. But hey, if your in NA DM me I can let u into my clan and help you get back on your feet!
I know that CP77 is AAA game and this is just a game mod which is free but it is just comparision to tell that we have a lot of bugs here. Thanks for your offer, much appreciated. It's really kind of you. I am, however, done with this mod for now.
It's funny, I have more than 400 hours in Bannerlord singleplayer and never lost my items due to clicking a shortcut. Surely I am stupid enough to get rid of my items on glitchy mod but smart enough to not do it even once within 400 hours in singleplayer.