Getting Wood for Clan Hall Upgrade

Smiggity

Recruit
Apr 1, 2021
How does the process of getting wood for the clan hall upgrade work? I have found that I can place an order but I don't know where to go from there. Also, on an unrelated note, I seem to be the only one in my clan that has combat gear on when scrolling through our clan character page. How does one switch from displaying town gear and battle gear?

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Hello Smiggity,

For the wood order, you've found the first part of being able to place an order. All orders are placed in a queue and are done in order of the highest price per wood. You can look up the villages in the Encyclopedia (or just right-click the village name on the map) to see what orders are currently running. If your order is the highest price, then any players chopping wood in that village, will be adding wood to your order.

1653512545514.png

As for your second question, this is based on weapon skills. Once any of the 6 weapon skills reaches 50, your character will be displayed in combat gear in the clan window and the encyclopedia. It's not possible to switch this manually.

Smiggity

Recruit
Apr 1, 2021
Hello Smiggity,

For the wood order, you've found the first part of being able to place an order. All orders are placed in a queue and are done in order of the highest price per wood. You can look up the villages in the Encyclopedia (or just right-click the village name on the map) to see what orders are currently running. If your order is the highest price, then any players chopping wood in that village, will be adding wood to your order.

View attachment 768

As for your second question, this is based on weapon skills. Once any of the 6 weapon skills reaches 50, your character will be displayed in combat gear in the clan window and the encyclopedia. It's not possible to switch this manually.
Thank you for this wisdom!

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
What can I use wood for ? I couldn't find any way to use it
Wood is used to expand clan homes, effectingly unlocking rooms/floors depending on the clan house and even adding a dungeon that can be used to imprison players up to an hour.

Outside of clan homes, wood serves no purpose at this point. This may change in the future with Castles and/or siege weapons.