Game crashes when loading onto servers (does the BL online conflict with classic mods?)

avVE

Recruit
Apr 1, 2022
Hello,

First of great job with the mod, what an achievement!

2 questions:
1) I can't logon to servers, it loads for a while and then crashes. There is no error code or message, one of those typical game has crashed". I've been previously playing with a lot of mods and on 1.7.0, i updated the game and de-activated the mods for 1.7.0.
I've also tried very the games integrity but did not help. Is this mod conflicting with other mods such as harmony, butterlib etc?

2) Do you need a clean install of bannerlord to have this worked properly or is it OK to have mods on the normal launcher?

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
Hello,

First of great job with the mod, what an achievement!

2 questions:
1) I can't logon to servers, it loads for a while and then crashes. There is no error code or message, one of those typical game has crashed". I've been previously playing with a lot of mods and on 1.7.0, i updated the game and de-activated the mods for 1.7.0.
I've also tried very the games integrity but did not help. Is this mod conflicting with other mods such as harmony, butterlib etc?

2) Do you need a clean install of bannerlord to have this worked properly or is it OK to have mods on the normal launcher?
Hello,
Welcome back,

Сorrect version now: e1.7.1.306438
No mods are supported in BO.

avVE

Recruit
Apr 1, 2022
Hello,
Welcome back,

Сorrect version now: e1.7.1.306438
No mods are supported in BO.

I can understand that no mods are supported in BO. I've de-activated all other mods.

Looking into execption file under Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\BANNERLORD_ONLINE_LOGS , i get this :

[Exception] 01.04.2022 21:11:10 System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at yPHplDPh.vSDrJOti(Object KgXhAaDr, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs eqATaJJc)
at ERzJzsPp.ZpvXlUse()
at EXySSPeJ.NefNgSyX(DateTime ngeyYRKf, String MuKcBoOq, uHgepvIx NOqppTZn, String JTjYhSCQ)
at MultiplayerCommon.BannerlordOnlineLogger.DYUOyTtK.Invoke(DateTime dateTime, String message, uHgepvIx level, String relativePath)
at MultiplayerCommon.BannerlordOnlineLogger.kVHSIGkE(Object ylpIFzbs, uHgepvIx NOqppTZn, String JTjYhSCQ)
at aIHzcbVM.GElcLzZH(Object hIlPrbrV)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)

any ideas?