Files are Corrupted! BO Mod

KaelRavenwind

Recruit
Dec 27, 2023
IMG_2278.png
View attachment 1342
Still getting the error. Just downloaded the game fresh 3 separate times today with different connection types and different HDD for trying to troubleshoot it. Finally made my character and logged in then I get the “Game Files are Corruptes!” Error. Attempted every fix I could find and nothing has fixed it. Can anyone please help me resolve this so I can enjoy this online?

Fathosh

Recruit
Jan 24, 2024
got the same issue, reformatted my whole pc and that fixed it for a couple days but now i got it again and still none of the posted "fixes" resolves the issue.

Fathosh

Recruit
Jan 24, 2024
View attachment 1343
View attachment 1342
Still getting the error. Just downloaded the game fresh 3 separate times today with different connection types and different HDD for trying to troubleshoot it. Finally made my character and logged in then I get the “Game Files are Corruptes!” Error. Attempted every fix I could find and nothing has fixed it. Can anyone please help me resolve this so I can enjoy this online?
for my friends game works fine and the only difference i can tell between me and him is that i have an AMD GPU and CPU, I dont know why that would make a difference though. do you have AMD hardware?

SirNooch

Recruit
Dec 10, 2023
I am still having this issue on one of my machines. Both are AMD CPU and GPU. The problematic one has twice as many cores ...

tuk

Recruit
Aug 12, 2023
I am still having this issue on one of my machines. Both are AMD CPU and GPU. The problematic one has twice as many cores ...
I don't know how this is related to AMD, but I can say I have seen a similar problem, and it was always related to file corruption. Try simply scanning and restoring game files in Steam

SirNooch

Recruit
Dec 10, 2023
I don't know how this is related to AMD, but I can say I have seen a similar problem, and it was always related to file corruption. Try simply scanning and restoring game files in Steam
Thanks for the recommendation but like others with this issue I've re-installed, re-validated, tried deleting the watchdog etc all without change in behavior