Faction coming ? ...

Subia

Recruit
Mar 24, 2021
I would really like to be part of the Battania clan, being on Discord is good but I would really like to be in the game, it's not enough to be in the clan area I would like this be marked for real that I am with Battania and I would like the arguments with the other factions to start afterwards.

It's a long wait and we only have bandits who appear by magic in groups of 50 ... When are you going to speed up the game? We need to play inside the concret game and not just kill the bandits.. we want a LORDs and REY we want !♥! After 2 weeks of progress the players have advanced enough to compose the factions, the new ones will only have to join the factions and progress with the bandits but us ? We are tired of waiting ...

Theo Ben Askar

Recruit
Mar 21, 2021
I would really like to be part of the Battania clan, being on Discord is good but I would really like to be in the game, it's not enough to be in the clan area I would like this be marked for real that I am with Battania and I would like the arguments with the other factions to start afterwards.

It's a long wait and we only have bandits who appear by magic in groups of 50 ... When are you going to speed up the game? We need to play inside the concret game and not just kill the bandits.. we want a LORDs and REY we want !♥! After 2 weeks of progress the players have advanced enough to compose the factions, the new ones will only have to join the factions and progress with the bandits but us ? We are tired of waiting ...
Lol, you gonna have to train your patience friend! It's a long term process, and it's gonna come little by little.