[EU 1] Result and report data after 2 days of testing looter spawns

ESP Knatus

Recruit
Mar 18, 2021
I will try be organized to give to devs and administrators the most accurate data i can, if anyone have more usefull info, write as comment and i will add it here.

I will divide data by time from server restart and number of players:
[01-25-2021] - [03-25-2021]​
  • Server Recently restarted and average of 800 players:
There are a good quantity of looters, you can find looters at any part, divided in several types of groups, each 10 different parties you can see 1/2 partys of 50, 2/3 partys of 20-30 and the rest below 20 (which seems be ok, probably i prefer more groups of 50 and 20-30 because my level but this could be dangerous for new players).​
  • After 1-2 hours from server restart and average of 800 players:
After 1-2 hours server restart, here comes the heavy things, people killed all big parties and only parties below 15 troops survived, the respawn time seems to be ok, after kill some parties, new parties will spawn in low time BUT the parties (apparently) will spawn with a random number of troops, although big parties (40-50 and 30-40) seems to spawn with a reduced probability. the RESULT of this after 2 hours of looters masacre: People ignore weak parties, so this parties will survive many time "blocking" the respawn of other parties. if a new party over 10-15 looters spawn, they will be killed after 3-4 minutes as maximum, allowing the respawn of other parties, since there is more probabilty for parties between (1-10) before than later a weak group will be there for long time making impossible to spawn new parties.
  • After 6-8 hours from the server restart and average of 800 playes:
After this time, the mechanic progression described before caused a leak of very weak parties, people will start to kill any type of parties, doesnt matter the numbers because they are not be able to find any decent party, this allow to new parties be spawned, arriving new looters parties of diferents numbers to the map, following the same stadistics from the start, most common parties are below 15, each some parties killed (7-10) will spawn 1-2 parties of 10-20 with some luck you will se a party of 40-50 but it is very rare, and commonly will spawn many parties below 15, including many parties of 1-4 and 5-9 looters.
[I will continue adding data later editing this post]
P.D: apologies for my horrible english, i try my best

Last edited:
Reactions: Oenomaus and RAPTOR

Jack Eton

Recruit
Mar 16, 2021
iv played for 3 houres now trying to find a bandit party over 20. have not seen one in that time. my army is to big to catch the small once so i am efficenly stuck. cant gain lvl becous i cant find parties. my conclusion is that respawn rate on bigger parties is way to low

Driomodo

Recruit
Mar 22, 2021
I didn't even found one enemy party to fight to. Only got a hideout cause of the tutorial quest