Error during game

Khuzatino

Recruit
Mar 31, 2021
I tried everything now, reinstalled the game and it didn't work, reinstalled the mod and it didn't work either, I always open the game in administrator mode, I have it installed in ssd and when it crashes me I don't open it in safe mode, it still crashes and me It is impossible to enter battle, it also crashes me moving around the map, I no longer think what else I can do to solve it, I made some screenshots of the messages that come out when it crashes, I hope you can help me, thank you very much in advance.
error1.pngerror2.png

• Angry
Reactions: Luca Bravehide

Emerson

Recruit
Apr 12, 2021
@Khuzatino @Dongamo The issue with jumping into battles and crashing is a weird bug that does have a solution at least a solution that worked for me. Go into a city and go inside. Next, you'll need to exit to the main menu then you can load back in and that should fix it. I've also heard some items in your inventory can glitch you out so if you have extra stuff id suggest dropping it

Kilmeister

Recruit
Apr 6, 2021
@Emerson Your fix worked! You Sir should be knighted!
EDIT- well it did for a while, no longer unfortunately. Seems to be a common issue now.

Last edited:

nkigreen

Recruit
Mar 30, 2021
As a user playing in Korea, I say I'm serious about this matter. I also have a hard time playing the game with this problem. The reason there are so few people on each server is probably the reason this game's troubleshooting is delayed.