Dungeon Bug

Iohannes

Recruit
Dec 4, 2022
Went into Hidden Dungeon near Rohate on EU server. After few tries I managed to reach the prisoner, I asked him to follow and moved forward to exit. Encountered two foes, one went for me, second went for rescued one (companion). Then error (in a screenshot) appeared. I managed to reach prisoner few times more. Everytime a bandit or two of them redirect themself to prisoner error appears before I manage kill'em fast enough. It would be nice to see it fixed as I, sadly, quite seriously damaged my equipment in the process of which, when played normally, would not happened.

Attachments

• resizedone.png
    resizedone.png
    915.3 KB · Views: 8

Iohannes

Recruit
Dec 4, 2022
I even managed to "finish" it, but in the end my new "companion" wished to stay in his dungeon, becuase he wasn't moving. After a while, same error appeared.

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
It's best not to make the companion follw, as the error occurs when they are attacked/defeated.

After talking yo the prisoner a fewvmore enemies spawn. You can kill them and move the companion after or just keep the companion further away.

Iohannes

Recruit
Dec 4, 2022
It's best not to make the companion follw, as the error occurs when they are attacked/defeated.

After talking yo the prisoner a fewvmore enemies spawn. You can kill them and move the companion after or just keep the companion further away.
I already "deduced" what to do/don't in the dungeons. But bug is a bug and I had to finish it one again, when I shouldn't have.