delete account

skordean

Recruit
May 3, 2023
how do I delete my account?

I thought this was a coop mod but it's an mmo mod, not interested in this whatsoever.

Horked

Infantry Man
Mar 21, 2021
So Ive seen many people request co-op mode in Bannerlord.

Im not sure what Bannerlord co-op means, care to ellaborate? How would you expect a co-op mode in Bannerlord to work? Like you and your friend(s) are part of the same band, like for example, you are the leader and your friends are companions and then they move with you when you move and join the battles you attend? Or is co-op a mode just like SP but where friends can play along be travel around the map and do battles independely?

So if you ask me, you didnt, Im not sure how fun option 1 is and option 2 Im not sure how to code.

Horked

Infantry Man
Mar 21, 2021
and option 2 Im not sure how to code.

What would happen if you and your friend attack and befriend different factions? What if you eventually become enemies, is that co-op?

Im not sure how you think videogames are made, if im honest :D

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
So Ive seen many people request co-op mode in Bannerlord.

Im not sure what Bannerlord co-op means, care to ellaborate? How would you expect a co-op mode in Bannerlord to work? Like you and your friend(s) are part of the same band, like for example, you are the leader and your friends are companions and then they move with you when you move and join the battles you attend? Or is co-op a mode just like SP but where friends can play along be travel around the map and do battles independely?

So if you ask me, you didnt, Im not sure how fun option 1 is and option 2 Im not sure how to code.
There is an actual co-op mod in development, but it's far from a playable state. I tbink they only have a discord for information.

I don't know all details of their design choices, but it will be more in line with single player campaign and small private servers.

Sveinn

Recruit
May 14, 2021
Australia
There is an actual co-op mod in development, but it's far from a playable state. I tbink they only have a discord for information.

I don't know all details of their design choices, but it will be more in line with single player campaign and small private servers.
Yeah the Coop mod is not in a playable state right now I know this because I am one of the testers to it.