Crashing on Battle

DrDokter

Recruit
Mar 23, 2021
I was fine earlier today but now, especially during the event that just ran, I am either crashing when I attempt to join a fight with other players or just don't even load in fast enough to participate in the fight itself. What am I supposed to do?

Valtiel

Recruit
Mar 20, 2021
I was fine earlier today but now, especially during the event that just ran, I am either crashing when I attempt to join a fight with other players or just don't even load in fast enough to participate in the fight itself. What am I supposed to do?
Put setting to low.

SirWaka

Recruit
Mar 21, 2021
What have you tried?
#1 Validate your game files.
#2 Remove all files related to bannerlord and reinstall with no mods. (Make sure It's not a cloud download)
#3 Lowering graphics

Polarite

Recruit
Mar 22, 2021

Lady Elizabeth

Recruit
Mar 24, 2021
I had the same issue, just restarted my PC! :)