Crashing after i click the continue button Arrival pop up after making a character

Mordim

Recruit
Sep 4, 2022
Ive tried several time to get past this.

After clicking the continue button on the arrival pop up after character creation my game attempts to load somthing and shortly there after crahshes.
Anyone know a fix?

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Hi Mordim,

It sounds like you have single player mods installed that are conflicting with Bannerlord Online. Check the steps below to see if it will resolve your issue.

1. Disable all single player mods in the base game Launcher. Try launching Bannerlord Online.
  2. (Temporarily) Remove the mods from Bannerlord.
    1. Create a new folder in a location convenient for you.
    2. Navigate to the Bannerlord Modules folder. "\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules"
    3. Move all single player mods to the new folder created in step 1 and try launching Bannerlord Online. Only the following mods should remain.
      - BannerlordOnline
      - CustomBattle
      - Native
      - SandBox
      - SandBox Core
      - StoryMode
      - BirthAndDeath
    4. Verify the game files. See steps for "The Game had an update" above.

Mordim

Recruit
Sep 4, 2022
Hi Mordim,

It sounds like you have single player mods installed that are conflicting with Bannerlord Online. Check the steps below to see if it will resolve your issue.

1. Disable all single player mods in the base game Launcher. Try launching Bannerlord Online.
  2. (Temporarily) Remove the mods from Bannerlord.
    1. Create a new folder in a location convenient for you.
    2. Navigate to the Bannerlord Modules folder. "\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules"
    3. Move all single player mods to the new folder created in step 1 and try launching Bannerlord Online. Only the following mods should remain.
      - BannerlordOnline
      - CustomBattle
      - Native
      - SandBox
      - SandBox Core
      - StoryMode
      - BirthAndDeath
    4. Verify the game files. See steps for "The Game had an update" above.
I have tried all the above suggestions and have no mods installed.
the issue remains.
Not sure how to procede.