Crash When joining server (NA)

kordell

Recruit
May 27, 2022
I am playing on 1.7.1 with no mods activated. My vanilla game does not crash at all. Am I doing something wrong? I am a little lost admittedly looking through the forums.

kordell

Recruit
May 27, 2022
What error do you receive when the game crashes?

Have you looked at the stickied post on errors and solutions? link
Thanks for the reply! I did not before. This is what I get. Pretty generic crash notification.

"The application faced a problem, we need to collect the necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to upload these files now?"

Is there a way for me to get more info from the crash log that's sent to taleworlds? I cant see how to paste what's on that.

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Thanks for the reply! I did not before. This is what I get. Pretty generic crash notification.

"The application faced a problem, we need to collect the necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to upload these files now?"

Is there a way for me to get more info from the crash log that's sent to taleworlds? I cant see how to paste what's on that.
Log files are stored in the following location,
Code:
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs
But I doubt either of us would be able to tell where to look at in those files.

If you haven't already, I recommend verifying your game files through Steam or Epic Games Store.
  • Epic Store: Open the Library and click on the 3 dots below Bannerlord. Then choose "Verify".
  • Steam: Right-click on Bannerlord and choose "Properties". Go to "Local Files" and choose "Verify Integrity of game files..."
You can also try re-installing Bannerlord Online.

However, do note that the base game updated to e1.7.2 yesterday while Bannerlord Online is still running on e1.7.1. We expect a patch for e1.7.2 to be released somewhere today. This situation in itself could also be related to the crashing, or even fix the crashing once fully patched.