Crash When Choosing Voice in Character Creation

Geinz of Oxon

Recruit
Apr 22, 2021
Oxfordshire, UK
foxaudio.co.uk
In-game name: Geinz of Oxon
Game server: EU 1, EU 2 (crash occurred in both)
SSD/HDD: SSD
Anti-malware: None
PC specs: Windows 10; AMD Ryzen 5 3600; 16 GB DDR4; NVidia GeForce GTX 980

Crash occurs every time the character's voice would be previewed during character creation - when changing voice or pressing the voice preview button. Crash does not occur in vanilla game.

ApolloGames

Recruit
Apr 24, 2021
Hi there. I believe that. this problem is cause 1.59 version of game. So u dont have to touch volume to solve this problem (i did so). And also, in my view, there will be one another problem. After registration, with firts start (and when it shows at castle), where may be crash. So, thats why i still cannot play the game.

Geinz of Oxon

Recruit
Apr 22, 2021
Oxfordshire, UK
foxaudio.co.uk
Hi there. I believe that. this problem is cause 1.59 version of game. So u dont have to touch volume to solve this problem (i did so). And also, in my view, there will be one another problem. After registration, with firts start (and when it shows at castle), where may be crash. So, thats why i still cannot play the game.

Yeah, it's perfectly possible to get through the character creation screen without touching the character's voice. Not ideal, though.

Reactions: ApolloGames

Vellarius

Recruit
May 21, 2021
Replying to this thread to say that this crash still exists. Not sure if I'm helping, but I'll try it anyway.