Crash after creating a character

KingPaimon

Recruit
Nov 5, 2021
Hi, i'm new to this mod, as i start the game through the launcher there are no problems at all, but after i choose the race and the character the game starts loading and after 20 seconds an error window pops out : " *_* This application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem... "
It's the same problem i had when i didn't unblocked .dll files in my Bannerlord "Module" folder.
I used Powershell and unblocked everything in the Module folder again but this won't fix it.
Any help?

Thanks!

moonlight.exe

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2020
Hi, i'm new to this mod, as i start the game through the launcher there are no problems at all, but after i choose the race and the character the game starts loading and after 20 seconds an error window pops out : " *_* This application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem... "
It's the same problem i had when i didn't unblocked .dll files in my Bannerlord "Module" folder.
I used Powershell and unblocked everything in the Module folder again but this won't fix it.
Any help?

Thanks!
Hello!
Try to verify your game files through Steam/Epic games.

KingPaimon

Recruit
Nov 5, 2021
Hey there! I unistalled the game and it's downloading rn.
As soon as the game is ready i'll inform you if it worked.
Thanks for the reply!

KingPaimon

Recruit
Nov 5, 2021
After a lot of trouble it seems to work now.
To make it work i had to uninstall ALL other mods, reinstall the game, install the mod, check the game files integrity and THEN play through the launcher (Fun fact, if i start the launcher as and administrator the same error that i had before would appear and close the game).
Thanks for the help and i hope this helps other who may run in this same problem!

moonlight.exe

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2020
After a lot of trouble it seems to work now.
To make it work i had to uninstall ALL other mods, reinstall the game, install the mod, check the game files integrity and THEN play through the launcher (Fun fact, if i start the launcher as and administrator the same error that i had before would appear and close the game).
Thanks for the help and i hope this helps other who may run in this same problem!
Yes.

Right thing about other mods. Other mods break BO.
If you want to play BO then you have to uninstall other mods.
I'm glad that problem is solved!