Constantly crashing while in process of joining fight against enemy players

Domagoj

Recruit
May 8, 2022
I had an unusual situation while getting attacked, in loading screen I got crashed and I wanted to go back in game and got crashed for 14 times in a row.
It didn't allow me to join that fight.. Why?! Then I lost my patience and stopped joining game. I heard from my ally that battle is over, logged in normally...
I wanted to check my battle and spectate it and I kept crashing again... So can you please tell me what's going on with this battle
005073683 ?!

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
I will try to review the battle in the morning to see if there's anything unusual.

Do you receive any error message upon crashing? If so, what is the error message?

Reactions: Domagoj

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
I've watched the replay without an issues, so whatever is causing the game to crash seems to be an issue on your end.

The interesting part here, is that it doesn't just crash when you join, but also when you watch the replay. Which would imply it's no related to the connection between players at all. It seems likely there's an issue with files, or settings, that's causing it.

Try verifying your game files;
  • Epic Games Store: Open the Library and click on the 3 dots below Bannerlord. Then choose "Verify".
  • Steam: Right-click on Bannerlord and choose "Properties". Go to "Local Files" and choose "Verify Integrity of game files..."
If possible, try watching a battle replay between a fairly new player and looters to see if that works. (difference in gear, no clan, etc).
Testing if you can do any battles in single player would also be an option.

Reactions: Domagoj

Domagoj

Recruit
May 8, 2022
I've watched the replay without an issues, so whatever is causing the game to crash seems to be an issue on your end.

The interesting part here, is that it doesn't just crash when you join, but also when you watch the replay. Which would imply it's no related to the connection between players at all. It seems likely there's an issue with files, or settings, that's causing it.

• Epic Games Store: Open the Library and click on the 3 dots below Bannerlord. Then choose "Verify".
  • Steam: Right-click on Bannerlord and choose "Properties". Go to "Local Files" and choose "Verify Integrity of game files..."
If possible, try watching a battle replay between a fairly new player and looters to see if that works. (difference in gear, no clan, etc).
Before I had issues with that battle, my game was fully verified
I will try today to spectate other battles

Thank you for your time. Regards

Last edited:

Domagoj

Recruit
May 8, 2022

Wanted to attack Looters, game crashed on loading screen, tried again, crashed again.
Verified game files, all good. Logged back normally, fight was over ( like nothing happened ) , attacked another Looters, everything fine... went to another Looters, game crashed again.

When entering town, I get crashed aswell.

Last edited:

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Have you tested if you can engage in battles fine in single player?

The crashes seem unusual, so there's nothing specific I can suggest. You may need to do a fresh installation of Bannerlord and Bannerlord Online.

Domagoj

Recruit
May 8, 2022
Have you tested if you can engage in battles fine in single player?

The crashes seem unusual, so there's nothing specific I can suggest. You may need to do a fresh installation of Bannerlord and Bannerlord Online.
Single Player works like a charm, having no problems at all.