chrasing when i enter an battle

palex

Recruit
Apr 7, 2021
Add 2 more people to the list experiencing this issue. Bump

No issues when I logged off of EU1. Came back hours later to hear my friend say he crashes every time he goes into battle and then find the same is happening to me. Whoever the staff is here wasted his time having him doing nonsense for hours with no success. There was 0 change on my end from when the issue wasn't happening to when it was. Please stop wasting players time by having them do arbitrary things that will not fix their problem. Thanks.

KT JakoB

Recruit
Mar 22, 2021
Poland/Spain/Netherlands
ok few steps to reduce it hope it work for you so 1.always when you join the game go settings and set reso to full screen 2.disable or in my case lower overclock if you have use that 3.first battle versus bots play alone dont join anyone so everything will load for a first time everytime you join 4.always when you join someone battle make sure it didnt start so most of crashes are came from desynchronization we have now you can feel it when you face other player by yourself or even bots so there is a critical delay at least on eu 1 like between 3-5 sec when you try to block and the last most important fix put the game on ssd drive it realy helps !

Last edited: