Choosing factions and consequences

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
The community isn't asking me these questions, your delusional ass is.
Since you were too shy to answer my direct question, and again, (as usual, by the way) merged into the toilet :ROFLMAO:
I will try to make the assumption myself, that you were transporting items with you, that could be lost in battle. I have never seen such sophisticated cheating here.
Lol?

Oakenlix

Infantry Man
Apr 11, 2021
I will try to make the assumption myself, that you were transporting items with you, that could be lost in battle. I have never seen such sophisticated cheating here.
That's a nice idea if cargos can't be lost in battle. Thanks, might use it in the future.

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
That's a nice idea if cargo's can't be lost in battle. Thanks, might use it in the future.
Ahahaha, everyone knows perfectly well that you are a abuser and a person without principles!
And you have no moral right to give advice to other people here!

almightyze

Recruit
Mar 22, 2021
I don't want to have to use sturgian only units while being sturgian / in a sturgian clan. Explain how your suggestion isn't gonna force me to do that.
Choose other faction, simple as that. I don't want to fight with players with Battanian Fians, Sharpshooters and Legionaires only in their army, explain how current state isn't forcing me to face it.

Oakenlix

Infantry Man
Apr 11, 2021
Choose other faction, simple as that. I don't want to fight with players with Battanian Fians, Sharpshooters and Legionaires only in their army, explain how current state isn't forcing me to face it.
I think we can agree to disagree on that one.

Turgen Mori

Recruit
Jun 25, 2021
I've already said that, no one is forcing anybody to do something they doesn'nt want to do. Is there something that you want me to explain you?

First of all, I'm pretty sure that every player who is playing this Mod now, has something to do with vanilla single player and knows which faction and what kind of gameplay he prefers.

Other thing is that choosing a culture doesn't have to be at the very start of the game, it could be, for example, during joining/creating clan.
As far as I remember, even in the vanilla version player has the complete freedom to choose troops from any faction. Unless said faction is at war with the player. Is this what you want to be implemented instead, barring the recruitment based on faction war status?
Overall this idea is hard to implement with the way how players acquire noble troops in BO.

weigego

Recruit
Jun 23, 2021
Hi, everyone
Don't you think the characters you operate are too powerful, causing the soldiers to look useless. We are all supermen who can take down 10,000 enemies by ourselves