Character Edit | Castle Arrangement | Village Arrangement (Suggestion)

Character Edit:
It would be great if we could rearrange our character, which we edited at the beginning, in the future.
I made the character ugly, I can't go back.

Castle Arrangement:
castles must become functional. they are empty and useless.

Village Arrangement:
Villages can become more functional. such as hunting or fishing.

TheNobleKing

Recruit
Sep 6, 2021
maybe add mining to villages with ores for a different kind of task to get money and for castles maybe put some troops that can be hired as well as maybe use as a troop storage for clans that may need different army configs for battles in wildlands

S i d

Recruit
Mar 22, 2021
California
Character Edit:
It would be great if we could rearrange our character, which we edited at the beginning, in the future.
I made the character ugly, I can't go back.
You can do that by pressing "V" (by default I think) to change your character's looks.

KaiserX

Recruit
Sep 29, 2021
maybe add mining to villages with ores for a different kind of task to get money and for castles maybe put some troops that can be hired as well as maybe use as a troop storage for clans that may need different army configs for battles in wildlands
Well they do plan for more 'jobs' in a sense, and the base game does have 'mines' or 'underground' map zones for interiors...
They can make it so the job involves 'prospecting' walls for mining spots, as they randomly generate, and then using a pickaxe break the cave wall which requires you to remove stone and dump it at the entrance. Once you get to the ore, you mine it out and deliver it to storage. Someone at the entrance can have the job of sifting through the ore before submitting it to the cart.