Castles, Garrisons, Loot, Health Regen (suggestion)

Valmian

Recruit
Mar 22, 2021
Just a suggestion i think would be a nice addition. Castles currently do nothing in game but provide a safe haven from Looters but if each player could just make one of these locations a home...

This would all be clientside ofcourse so multiple people could own any one castle and the purpose of this would simply be to save troops we have trained up obviously this will be more valuable when PVP is implemented so we can save our most elite troops for battles that matter not just some looters. Wages are decreased by half for anyone in the castle and castles themselves bring no additional income. (Only maybe a slight increase of like 2 gold per action in sales of grain for its private farm if even)

In addition to this you have your own personal loot box storage, This would be helpful also in the current state the game is we have no way of selling our goods which we either pillage or old armour we no longer use cause we upgraded but we are left to discard items worth a few thousand gold. Loot box limited at 1000 weight nothing too OP but all this combined and charging a fee of 35-70k depending on location (center of map most expensive, Sturgia & Asaeri least expensive near Revyl and Askar) and with this having a limit of 1 castle per person i think its a good thing to keep players invested in the game and burn some of that extra cash they grinded so they have a goal to reach.

Also in due time if you guys ever implement a clan system make casltes accessible for members (only who dont own their own castle) and maybe even a faster Health regen in castles you own.

Let me know what you guys think :)