Castle event

Bryggan

Recruit
Mar 20, 2021
I will admit I made an error in not checking what the 30 looters were made up of when I attacked. Out of 28 men only four made it to the end, and 5 died.

But the second round I waited for other armies to show up. When they did, I attacked... and they attacked the group next to me. I was rect in no time. All I can say is, people can be jerks.

FMC Ubba

Recruit
Mar 18, 2021
80's
Yeah they need to remove the attack button so people cant leap into battle, that puts people off helping. A lot of the time you try to help someone but they pressed attack right away and have 10 horse archers, now you have to wait 15 mins for the HA to finish the fight.

As for Castle Event, good stuff, its early in the mods life so its good they are trying little things like this. Appreciate their work.

NikolaTheScamr

Infantry Man
Mar 18, 2021
Basement
They just need to add the retreat button for people that came too late. I think it's better than removing attack button. Ubba smoked too much indian grass i'd say.

Because, you see, if im chasing 20 looters for 2 min i don't want anyone to steal some of my kills. I can handle it myself.
But if someone comes too late they can just leave instead of having to watch me. Even though im not horse archer metaslave and i mop the floor with dem looters in no time.