cant even play i just downloaded

dextrose

Recruit
Apr 5, 2023
System.Exception: Invalid addedIconIds banner collection! Please, check your game files!
at ebVnXwXb.UHCPoOzF()
at MkDHWvXE..ctor()
at MultiplayerClient.MultiplayerClientMainModule.BYlJVohN(Single XHuwDkpq)
at MultiplayerClient.MultiplayerClientMainModule.OnApplicationTick(Single XHuwDkpq) i get this when i try to join the us server but i only have the base game

Horked

Infantry Man
Mar 21, 2021
RAM overclocking is possible, if it is enabled, turn it off
What? Doubt its RAM issue. Is there anyone who DOESNT use XMP? If it was a RAM OC thing, Im sure there would much more people with this problem.

Maybe try and validate Bannerlord game files in Steam: Bannerlord properties -> Local files -> Verify integrity of gamefiles...

If this doesnt work, check to see if your Windows has the lates .NET update. Also pirate Windows may also cause issues due to it not having the required updates.

satriaangin

Recruit
Apr 11, 2023
System.Exception: Invalid addedIconIds banner collection! Please, check your game files!
at ebVnXwXb.UHCPoOzF()
at MkDHWvXE..ctor()
at MultiplayerClient.MultiplayerClientMainModule.BYlJVohN(Single XHuwDkpq)
at MultiplayerClient.MultiplayerClientMainModule.OnApplicationTick(Single XHuwDkpq)
same problem?

Raspisnoy

Recruit
Feb 8, 2023
What? Doubt its RAM issue. Is there anyone who DOESNT use XMP? If it was a RAM OC thing, Im sure there would much more people with this problem.

Maybe try and validate Bannerlord game files in Steam: Bannerlord properties -> Local files -> Verify integrity of gamefiles...

If this doesnt work, check to see if your Windows has the lates .NET update. Also pirate Windows may also cause issues due to it not having the required updates.
I was using XMPP and my game was crashing. After I canceled the game never crashed

Raspisnoy

Recruit
Feb 8, 2023
Just try disabling RAM overclocking or XMP
Install Windows 10 22X2 <- With these updates

Horked

Infantry Man
Mar 21, 2021
I was using XMPP and my game was crashing. After I canceled the game never crashed
Wow, wow, wow. Ok. I still doubt its the actual XMP that is causing the issues though. You should try some other RAM if you have access to some. I really dont think the actual RAM OC itself will cause any issues whatsoever, doesnt make sense, unless your RAM is faulty maybe. I hate RAM, so fragile and random >< lol

Edit: BTW RAM must support overclocking (XMP) if you OC RAM that doesnt support higher clock speeds you may almost certain experience weird strange things

Raspisnoy

Recruit
Feb 8, 2023
Yes, of course. It was disabling XMP that helped me. The game doesn't crash anymore. There is also an option GPU overload

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
The error from the original post is a result of a mod conflict. If you have any mods that change bannes, such as CCs Banners, you'll need to remove that to play Bannerlord Online. You can check the guide below for some information on mod conflicts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Horked