Can i use one armor in battle and civilian at same time ?

CountMagnus

Recruit
Mar 20, 2021
Can i use one armor in battle and civilian at same time ? How i don't need to buy another one ? (If u buy now the Patreon pack i got the December and Jan Reward too or only January rewards what i got now ?)

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Hi KT CountMagnus,

When you place an armor in any slot, it is moved there. This means you are unable to use a single piece of armor for both civilian and combat outfit.

As for the Patreon, you only get the rewards for the month you purchase it. So in this case only January. The pictures and info are updated before the month ends and will continue to 2 months at a time, to give a better idea of what kind of items are included in the Patreon tiers.

CountMagnus

Recruit
Mar 20, 2021
Hi KT CountMagnus,

When you place an armor in any slot, it is moved there. This means you are unable to use a single piece of armor for both civilian and combat outfit.

As for the Patreon, you only get the rewards for the month you purchase it. So in this case only January. The pictures and info are updated before the month ends and will continue to 2 months at a time, to give a better idea of what kind of items are included in the Patreon tiers.
Thanks for the information and one more thing .The mod creators have a plan to do something with the safe caravan or merchant thing in the game later ? A green path or zone or anything ?Becasue hard to go the best trading towns zeonica and quyas lot's of time because if i go a big army I'm in danger becasue clan wars and i don't wanna fight while i'm go in to trading.Maybe a auction house in every town where u can see another town trading things and u can buy them if u pay +tax how u get items so no need to go directly in the town.This is all my idea and later if clan can own towns they get the +tax payments.
And Thanks again for the information.