Can I get a better horse?

Avaline

Recruit
Mar 24, 2021
Hi,

I'd like to know if it's possible to get a better/faster horse than the work horse. I would assume these are only obtainable from events, but I've seen plenty desert horses for sale, so it makes me wonder if it's possible to get them somewhere else.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Sorry, didn't see I was in the bugs forum. It was meant for general discussion.

Last edited:

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
Players have been getting them from Events and some have been selling them on the Exchange/Trader, Via "trade licence", most players are hoarding Horses at the moment though because Horses will be required to level up Cavalry troops in the future.

DP Kacpi

Infantry Man
Nov 5, 2021
Poland
Players have been getting them from Events and some have been selling them on the Exchange/Trader, Via "trade licence", most players are hoarding Horses at the moment though because Horses will be required to level up Cavalry troops in the future.
Where did the information come from that horses will be needed one day to raise the level of the cavalry?

Any official information, are you playing clairvoyant? :unsure:

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Where did the information come from that horses will be needed one day to raise the level of the cavalry?

Any official information, are you playing clairvoyant? :unsure:

There are indeed plans to make horses required for promoting mounted units. This information can be found in an older Q&A meeting that was made available on Discord. It is however unlikely that this will happen within the next few months.