Battlefield Spawn loop

Sir Brynn

Recruit
Apr 19, 2021
Greetings,

we run into the following gamebreaking bug...
I joind two guys in a fight against looters not knowing they were having issues.
It turns out, the guy who started the fight is stuck in an endless loop of falling from the sky and respawning back up there, as soon as his horse touches the ground.
That makes him unable to die to the Bandits that are still alive and prevents us from actualy spawning on the map.
Since the Retreat button is not anabled right now, we are stuck watching him fall from the sky over and over again.
I tried Alt+F4 to leave the game, but when loading back in, it put be back into the fight, still waiting for him to stop "spawning"

I closed the game for now in hopes the others stuck in there will to, stopping the battlefield to exist...
I have no other idea of how to get out of there by our selfs right now and sadly no insight on how to replicade the bug or how it actualy happened.

EDIT:
We got out that way!

• Haha
Reactions: RAPTOR

Kriegg

Recruit
Mar 23, 2021
i've noticed when you join a battle in progress and either a second wave attack or the initial attacker fails, the extra players get spawned in from a height, fall to the ground . altho i have never seen it loop in the way you describe it

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
it should timeout after 20 minutes, if anyone else is experiencing this, it happens when a person crashes while loading into the battle and another player joins before they timeout.