battle crashes

Bobrel

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
Hello what can i do when i get crashed almost everytime when im trying get into battle? I think that i tried everythink that i could. i installed my game on ssd, i set graphic on very low sound channel on low, i launched game as administrator, i reinstalled the game i set my fps cap to 60 and nothing helped me
1616974645278.png

SirCarealot

Recruit
Mar 18, 2021
I have seen this problem on a lot of threads and it seems like pretty much everybody is struggling with it. I've also moved it to ssd, verified the files, put graphics to lowest, running program as administrator, enabled it through firewall the whole thing.
Right now I usually just recommend to log in, try a battle and if it fails try again in an hour because suddenly it will work. Or spend the time trading.

Reactions: elfuretto

RAPTOR

Infantry Man
Mar 21, 2021
Slovakia
check your ping after battle crash, in my opinion it cause a bad internet connection combinated with a large number of your troops, when I disband all my units, it never happend again in battle ... I play alone or with just a few elite units now

SirCarealot

Recruit
Mar 18, 2021
Sounds reasonable enough. You think there is a higher risk of crashing? Because the game works fine right now without any changhed since yesterday when I crashed a lot. I've got a lot of troops & speaking for myself I've got good connection (90-100mbs). So maybe it is more frequent while having a lot of troops, the connection seems to be of no relation from my end. I'll keep an eye on the ping though.

Headcraber

Recruit
Apr 4, 2021
Having this issue, specifically when joining a battle with another player. 100% crash if I join a player. 3 out of 4 times a player joined me I crashed. The one time I didn't, he joined as reinforcement after the battle ended and didn't crash me. Methods I have tried so far: Changing settings (low, none, high, all, frame rates 15-30-45-60-200), run as admin, SSD, delete mod folder and installed, verify file; all these one at a time inbetween crashes with no improvement. Options left: Uninstall completely, reinstall. B) Uninstall and refund

ChrisHoleBange

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
Happened to me as well, same failure. Wasn´t even moved to a town while I was off. Getting the same message again and again. Lost a lot of high tier troops due to that. Pretty annoying.

Headcraber

Recruit
Apr 4, 2021
Uninstalling the game (from Steam side) and reinstalling from Steam, waited a day without engaging with other players, seems to have fixed it. A bit tentative joining battles still.

ChrisHoleBange

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
It is now better for me but now my buddy has the issue. Seems not rly a problem of the individual player, rather of the sever/ game.

Numnut

Recruit
Apr 2, 2021
same problem, every fight is a crash. unplayable for me, can only trade atm.

Attachments

• rgl_log_errors_13832.txt
    4.3 KB · Views: 6

HABBI

Recruit
Apr 11, 2021
I had the same problem, now i'm not having this problem anymore, i decided to leave the game until is fixed.

Arminious

Recruit
Mar 31, 2021
I made it through an entire day without crashing. A first. I've developed a pattern of verifying game on Steam, then reducing performance settings to medium, cancel anti-aliasing, and lower audio setting, then reduce frame rate and resolution levels in game option settings. For the most part this has helped. Tomorrow could be different.

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
I made it through an entire day without crashing. A first. I've developed a pattern of verifying game on Steam, then reducing performance settings to medium, cancel anti-aliasing, and lower audio setting, then reduce frame rate and resolution levels in game option settings. For the most part this has helped. Tomorrow could be different.
try this First...