Bannerlord Online Launcher doesn't seem to update or do anything..

Waylon

Recruit
Apr 3, 2021
Could someone give me some help with this?
I have successfully installed the launcher (ran as administrator), it is in my Bannerlord modules folder, and the folder is titled BannerlordOnline.
When I press Play the launcher tells me the version of the game is outdated, and to update the game to the latest version.
I have already done a complete reinstallation of Bannerlord, having had this exact thing happen before.
The launcher says its updating the game, but it doesn't seem like anything is happening.
Is there something simple I am missing here? Or am I just being impatient and need to wait awhile for the launcher to do its thing?
I don't know if it's telling me to update Bannerlord or that the mod is out of date and needs to download..

Reactions: Sir Zombo

Narwhals

Recruit
Mar 23, 2021
yeah im haven this same issue, an i went an opted out of bannerlord beta's but my launcher for Online play is NOT updating my version and ic ant get in the game, ive also just recently uninstalled said game an reinstalled an its still not updating or letting me in the game.

Last edited:

RogueLamp

Recruit
Apr 8, 2021
yeah im haven this same issue, an i went an opted out of bannerlord beta's but my launcher for Online play is NOT updating my version and ic ant get in the game, ive also just recently uninstalled said game an reinstalled an its still not updating or letting me in the game.
do you also get the error of front file not working?

Sycla

Recruit
Sep 25, 2021
I suggest that the issue is on the devs end. The Bannerlord Online main download is 13.0 it then tried to update to the newest version. The main download needs to be updated as it appears to me and others to be broken.

Sycla

Recruit
Sep 25, 2021
I am saying the issue is in the updating process after initial installation if that wasn't clear enough already.

Sycla

Recruit
Sep 25, 2021
"they say your country server is blocking the update

get on a vpn and change server to update it"

- Moonmoon

Sycla

Recruit
Sep 25, 2021
After reinstalling everything, I conclude it is either the lack of VPN or a bug in the ability to update the launcher via itself.

Sir Zombo

Recruit
Mar 16, 2021
October 3rd 2021

Recently had the same issue with my launcher not updating properly.

Just want to share my experience and how i fixed it for FREE.

i checked everything, and determined it had to be vpn issue after some research.
Finally i found one for FREE that updated my launcher right away!

Hope this helps someone