Are Mules or Cargo bugged?

GAL Jackpot

Recruit
Jun 6, 2021
Hi i just spent like 7k in EU server in city Ortongard for my second Mule and 4x cargo wich was still not maxed out (possible capacity was like 76 and i ha total cargo plus other stuff of total 70 or sth.) I left city to deliver the bought cargo with my bought mules and wondered why travel speed was 0.5 instead of 2.6 or sth. Couldnt find the reason. The popup if I hovered over speed said +2.85 base speed or sth and then -2.85 due to "Excess of pack animals". Then after getting killed over and over again and restarting in city i threw away 1 cargo but nothing happened no improvement of speed/situation. I even couldnt sell the cargo back so i threw it way when out of city. Nothing happened. Then after removing 3 of 4 cargos and removing 1 mule thins were fixed and i started travelling at normal speed of 2.6. This whole stupid incident costed me like 1h and idk 5k denars. ... what went wrong here? Where was the mistake? Did I do sth wrong? This was brutal and ofc iam totally pissed now :-(

Reactions: Deckdisz

GAL Jackpot

Recruit
Jun 6, 2021
I found the problem. There is speed penalty for more then 1 mule but i wasnt explained anywhere. I have to upgrade my trading skill... Thread can be closed or deleted.

Reactions: biodnb