Бесконечные разбойники

Anatrop

Recruit
Mar 19, 2021
Пожалуйста, отключите эту дисбалансную штуку - пусть бой с лутерами будет только один, а не так, что они иногда пачками по 5-10 и больше постоянно прибегают и бой получается бесконечным и 100% проигрышным, при этом в результате поражения юниты игрока ни капли опыта не получают

Anry de Konel

Recruit
Mar 25, 2021
Regards! My name is Ridge and I'm glad to be at bannerlord-online.com. I was born in Croatia but now I'm a student at the University of Hawai'i at Manoa.
I'm normally an assiduous student but this half-year I had to go abroad to visit my kindred. I knew I wouldn’t have time to finish my course work, so I’ve found a fantastic solution to my problem --> https://essayerudite.com
I had to order my paper, as I was pressed for time to complete it myself. I prefer EssayErudite as my course work writing service because it’s reputable and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (course work, 78 pages, 5 days, PhD)
I never thought it could be possible to order course work from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would surely recommend this essay writing services to all my friends ;)
Забаньте бота плиз :)