Search results

1. Y

The way i see the implementation of PVP in Bannerlord Online

Alliance between factions could be a thing
  2. Y

That would be complicated IMO, i think its best to keep it simple and use the native factions. Maybe we could include a way to form an independant faction, but doing so would require to own a certain amount of fiefs (2 towns and 2 castles for example). It would be silly to have factions owning...
  3. Y

What i mean by factions is Sturgia, Battania, etc. With the amount of players playing the mode there is 200 members in factions for sure. Its already the case for Vlandia on Discord and the mode is in its baby state. I assume with the introduction of PVP it will become huge. When it comes to...
  4. Y

I dont find it fair to leave it to one leader in a faction to make the decisions, with the amount of players that will be playing this mode once PVP is out, i find it odd to have 1 irl dude out of a faction of 200 members decide stuff. When it comes to trolls, it dont see what is troll about a...
  5. Y

Delete Thread

Names should not be allowed to be changed in a MMO. If a player is an asshole, we need to know his name. By allowing name change, we allow people to destroy their reputations by being dicks and then disguise themselves into a new person.
  6. Y

PVP in Bannerlord Online 3 types of players -Passive players -Bandit players -Faction players 1- Passive players By default a new player is part of this category. These are the players that didnt join a faction yet (or never plan to join one). Nobody can engage a passive player into PVP...