Search results

1. Skeadu Aldhari

Money and trader

Question : How many time can I keep my money from item sales in trader ? If somebody buy my stuff while I'm not connected in the game for 1-2 weeks/1-2 months and there is an update, money can disappear or will stay "indefinitely" in trader's hands ? Thanks for your attention
  2. Skeadu Aldhari

Shields

Did you try to kick him to push aside the shield ? It's a bit hard , but it can be the solution. If it doesn't work, a dev report can be clever. I don't know where we can post suggestion, I'm often in this forum but I never had answer from devs
  3. Skeadu Aldhari

Shields

I've seen the pavise shield have 560 hitpoints. It's strong, but I think you can destroy him by equipping 2handed axe, the weapon made for destroy shields. It can be a bit long, but the shield will go down. Look how many hitpoints the axe you choose take away on a shield, you'll have an idea...
  4. Skeadu Aldhari

why my account was banned

We need more information about for maybe helping you
  5. Skeadu Aldhari

The deadly red screen.

You can turn the horse, but it's sometimes difficult, you need to try different direction, like shaking it. But he need to be completely stopped. When it's done, go straight to the opposite red screen way. Tell us if you did it well
  6. Skeadu Aldhari

CAN'T MOVE ON THE GAME MAP

Is he answering well your problem ? Let us know if it's resolved
  7. Skeadu Aldhari

battanian highborn youth

If I remember well, I dropped the book on desert bandits. He work like a mabon's notes, click on et you'll have the explanation. AFter some quest stages, you will have to drop 3 amulet on desert bandits before unlocking the antique market
  8. Skeadu Aldhari

Towns troops tier and hiring

Hello, like in the title, I have a question about the better tier troops you can hire in town : I just t2-t3 troops in some Empire city, and some told me in Vlandia there is some places too. But I searched in Battanian towns and there is just the classic volunteer. IS there an information about...
  9. Skeadu Aldhari

battanian highborn youth

You can buy highborn by completing the antique master quest : dropping a antique master's book, find the 3 amulet, and after it will possible to exchange gold coins for troops and items in Quyaz
  10. Skeadu Aldhari

The deadly red screen.

for run out this border, stop your horse , turn him to the map and you can go free
  11. Skeadu Aldhari

Looking to change my IGN

Hi. It is on your account details on this forum
  12. Skeadu Aldhari

Too many enemies

Today with more players on after the new maJ, I'm not agree and I think there is not enough looters for training troops, and most playing time is running for too little bands. I hope there will be more NPC spawn
  13. Skeadu Aldhari

Stash

Hi ! I was thinking about too, and what about troop too ? Sometimes I want to try a different army composition, but without throwing all my well trained soldiers to the land with no return ^^ But for this point, the new Barter will be usefull, because you can lend them to a friend for help him...
  14. Skeadu Aldhari

Questions about skill training

Hi everyone ! In skill informations there isn't value. How much is the skill efficiency about, for example, athletics ? Are they the same value as in the "classic" Bannerlord ? Maybe I don't find, but is there some informations in the roadmap about future implementations for other perks than...