Search results

1. RagnarBludwulf

How to switch picked Perk ?

I do not believe that is a feature yet although there is a reset button at the bottom of the character screen. It doesn't do anything yet. I would look for it to be added later on. In the meantime, keep grinding.
  2. RagnarBludwulf

What version of the game work?

Always ensure if it says that you have an outdated version to update the base game through Steam.
  3. RagnarBludwulf

Server 2 Issues /FOOD costs too muck gold....

Food is a crutch. You should groom your army to fight to death without promise of food or pay.
  4. RagnarBludwulf

100% crashes since 2 days

Some things that you can do to help alleviate the crashes. I'm only speaking for what has worked for me because I had a lot of crashes as well. 1) Uninstall and Reinstall the Bannerlord Online launcher. Sometimes this will pick up files that may have crossed over corrupted in reference to the...
  5. RagnarBludwulf

f

I support a full/partial wipe to give all players new and old a fair chance in the developed PvP aspect. However, if that did happen I would hope that the grinding impact on players currently would change. If the grind wasn't so burdensome then I think players would welcome the wipe more...
  6. RagnarBludwulf

Noble troops

You can receive higher troops now thanks to the newest additions to the mod which include bandit hideout quests. This will allow you to come across higher tier troops that you can then recruit after saving them successfully.