Search results

1. Halit

how to fix it ?

Clean Install The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also...
  2. Halit

The most unbalanced MMO mod I've ever seen

Discord: https://discord.gg/7ZGdaU678c
  3. Halit

AI Gets Stuck in River

You can send me private message on our Discord server.
  4. Halit

i cant start the game

No, you can't play.
  5. Halit

Need to reset password

Hello, Click this link: https://bannerlord-online.com/forum/index.php?lost-password *Log out of your account before clicking the link or try in another browser.
  6. Halit

my account was banned

You should have read rules and followed rules. We don't tolerate your violation. This is our policy.
  7. Halit

Resetting an account

Hello, Resetting character skills will come in future updates.
  8. Halit

my account was banned

Hello, Failure to comply with any of the rules may result in you being banned. Not knowing the rules does not absolve you from liability for violation. The administration adheres to a zero-tolerance policy for violators of server rules. Your ban will not be lifted.
  9. Halit

"You are banned on this server"

Antihile sistemimiz tarafından yasaklanmışsınız. İlgili kuralımız: OYUN İÇİ DAVRANIŞ KURALLARI 1. Oyunda avantaj elde etmek için oyun istemcisindeki yazılımı (her türlü hile) veya güvenlik açıklarını kullanmak yasaktır. Bu kuralın ihlali, hesabınızın Bannerlord Online sunucularında...
  10. Halit

AI Gets Stuck in River

Hello, Can you share screenshot with us? Thanks,
  11. Halit

Glad to see you again :)

Glad to see you again :)
  12. Halit

The most unbalanced MMO mod I've ever seen

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. You can contribute to the development of our mod by joining our Discord server and writing your comments on the #idea-and-wishes channel. Discord: Bannerlord Online Thanks,
  13. Halit

Error on Install Update

Download the file and run it. The problem will be solved. Make sure the game version is 1.5.9.
  14. Halit

launcher crashes on start

To minimize such problems, I recommend a clean installation. Clean Install The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of...
  15. Halit

Looting screen protection

Thank you for your suggestion. As you stated, this is a situation that can be abused by players. However, our developer team will consider your suggestion.
  16. Halit

Enemys in battle spawn to close

Depending on the number of enemy soldiers, the distance on the battlefield is automatically adjusted.
  17. Halit

Can't update launcher

Download the file and run it. The problem will be solved.
  18. Halit

Lan bu oyun nasıl oynanıyor

Merhaba, Başlangıç rehberimize göz atarak çiftçiliğin nasıl yapıldığını öğrenebilirsin. Rehbere buradan ulaşabilirsin: https://discord.com/channels/755719544990990376/822576633541034025/82261883812223385 (Rehbere Discord kanalında Türkçe bölümde yer alan #sürekli-sorulan-sorular kanalından...
  19. Halit

[crash]Server isn't responding

Try restarting your modem / router. If that doesn't work you might have to use a proxy / VPN for some time.
  20. Halit

Crash Lords

Clean Install The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also...