Search results

1. Punished

HELP ME!MY GOD!

What are you on about?
  2. Punished

HELP ME!MY GOD!

Yeah. But those administrators don't have anything to do with bug fixing. That's like saying you can't tie your shoelaces, because you can't tell the time.
  3. Punished

HELP ME!MY GOD!

Administrators outside of Development can do it. They just choose not to.
  4. Punished

Jimbo's Commissioned Artwork - Custom Banners/Logos/Artwork for In-game Items.

+ New set of commissions Kingdom of Battania
  5. Punished

+ New Commission Fallen Mercenary Company
  6. Punished

+ New set of Commissions Kingdom of Battania + Bannerlord Online Discord Logo concept Bannerlord Online Discord
  7. Punished

Server errors

No worries.
  8. Punished

Server errors

9. Punished

Lonely server

Most likely better off DMing someone on the discord.
  10. Punished

Hey everyone. I recently got a confirmation from the Banner lord Online Administration team on discord that I was allowed to do this - so don't stress out, or worry if this is something we are not allowed to do. Essentially, I'm a professional graphics designer - and currently am willing to...
  11. Punished

Crop Stealing - A few suggestions.

You have to water a plant around 2x or more. It at least helps the more longer, and boring part of the process.
  12. Punished

Crop Stealing - A few suggestions.

Had a lot of cases recently where I'll do a full cycle of crops, but at the very last second - someone will grab up all the wheat as I'm watering, and take away a large percentage of the profit. I find it really annoying, and the fact that 'collection' is the most well paid part - it sort of...