Search results

1. S

Speed

For now there wont be any changes to the movement speed, its pretty balanced, also when you re chasing a bandit party they will slow down in time so you can catch them.
  2. S

Running launcher as admin, Steam is open and online. Getting "Unable to initialize Steam API" error

If you encounter this just reboot your steam/restart your pc that should work!
  3. S

installing game

If you have the Mount and Blade game on Steam you need to go to your Library, search for your game, press right click, properties, beta, and choose the latest version of your native game. After you ve done this launch the Bannerlord online launcher as admin, that should fix it!
  4. S

Need Help ,

You need to level up your army in order to have armoured ones, it`s a grind from the Farmer to Fully armored one, if you want to create a clan you need to change your name in forum and discord with your Clan Tag for now there s nothing implemented in game according clan stuff. If you want to...
  5. S

Need Help ,

To recruit units you need to enter in a town not a village, and you ll see the recruits standing in the city like NPCs you need to approach them and talk to them so you can recruit them in your party. The clan isnt implemented yet, to create one you just need to follow a tag behind your name or...
  6. S

A decent weapon or armor

You can take better stuff from the events, at sometime in a day from a weekend there is an event where our dev is going to spawn better enemies than looters, you should participate in these and get better loot. Also our event manager is doing a RESTOCK, that means he is adding tier 3+ items at...
  7. S

Why I can't join CN server?

Try to restart your game the server should be up and ready to play
  8. S

Artisan Mission Items-Armor-Weapons

I think i saw 1 quest requesting that, i m not sure of it tho As i said your list its okay, you can keep the loot from the looters you might need everything from them for artisan`s quests
  9. S

Artisan Mission Items-Armor-Weapons

That seems like a good list, usually the artisan take all the loot from the looters, so usually if you`re going to follow the quests you need to hold on looter's loot. That can be from the armor to the last weapon. I can add: Spiked mace Seax