Search results

1. N

Suggestion concerning starting town Zeonica's Market.

Zeronica market is the market with the lowest prices over all. Think about it. If u wanna buy high tier Items u need to pay for them. If ur new u also start with low tier Items, that how it works in all games.....
  2. N

Crashing

Just let the battles load and wait 3-5 sec befor u start commanding ur troops. I had the same problem, now i just wait a moment and no crash anymore for now.
  3. N

Can`t start the game after Update

Thanks for ur reply. Mhh finaly its just a easy thing to do. I have some bad expiriance to play the latest version. I hope it will work.
  4. N

Can`t start the game after Update

Hello guys, I can`t start the game after the last Update I deletet the game and download it again, same problem. If i press "play" the message --> the version of the game is outdatet, Update the game to the latest version. Befor the latest Update, the launcher always refresh the game by...
  5. N

Server login issues

I think there are some problems with the Update. I can`t downloard the Update. So i think the update isn`t online atm
  6. N

Server errors

I have the same problem by buying at the trader. The bug wasnt active yesterday. Today the game crashed 4 times in 1 h by fighting or buying cargos at the trader. Plz look for that bug. lost my half troops when the game crashes at the last fight :(
  7. N

Server lost connection

Hello, I always have the message "server lost connection" when i farm at a village. It is now the 4th time the "bugs" show up after 20-25 min farming. That pisses me off hard cause i loose all my money i gathered with farming. Did somebody has the same problem ?