Search results

1. Luca Bravehide

Encyclopedia (Clans)

Hello. Can we please have the clans sorted by alphabetical order in encyclopedia? It seems they are currently in multiple pages based on creation date. This would reflect the original game more and also make it easier for us to manage. - Is there anyway we can add a clan bio and character bio...
  2. Luca Bravehide

The Dawn Of A New Era

Autumn 10, 1064, Sibir Tavern It is a cold-freezing night in Sibir, one of the coldest I can remember. I begin pondering to myself, in a string of uncoordinated thoughts. 'Petty crime and misfortune have led you here' - says a cold voice. The voice grows louder, projecting hostility and...
  3. Luca Bravehide

Veteran Player New Computer INTERNET CRASH

UNBELIEVABLE!! The graphics / frames were to big for the server. I turned everything down to low to test, and tweaked resolution down low. Turned corpses off and ragdolls off. Still running tests to find what it is specifically. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
  4. Luca Bravehide

It's saying Bannerlord Online Not Responding 'Quit to Main Menu' I have disabled all firewalls of windows defender, and also opened inbound connection and outbound connection exemptions in advanced firewall. The only thing left is to reinstall Bannerlord on my SSD, but it looks like a network...
  5. Luca Bravehide

Greetings. You are familiar with my name. I am a veteran player on this mod EU server. I purchased a new computer to play BO as it was my dream. Unfortunately, every battle Connection to Server Has Been Lost and also when I strike a NPC, the attack takes 3 - 6 seconds to make the kill (i've...
  6. Luca Bravehide

I want to join

join the official discord brother
  7. Luca Bravehide

f

lol
  8. Luca Bravehide

Clan Bravehide - Encyclopedia

'Aatrox Lothbrok' 'Aatrox Lothbrok' also know as 'Rox, son of King Ubbe Lothbrok', is a new face in the realm. His mother, being from an unknown tribe in Khuzait, was taken as a mistress by the King of Varnovapol, and impregnated several times. The eldest offspring of this affair was 'Aatrox...
  9. Luca Bravehide

'Forlorn' ('fearg na banrigh') ('Forlorn' (also known as 'fearg na banrigh' or 'The Queens Wrath') is a loyal follower of 'Luca Bravehide'. All who question Luca's will are destined to meet this vile creature at some stage. Many peasants have tasted the edge of his blade 'claidheamh fada'...
  10. Luca Bravehide

'Medi Bravehide' 'Medi Bravehide', sister of 'Luca Bravehide' commands a brigade of light infantry under 'The Wild Claws'. Little is known of 'Medi Bravehide' other than she is the blood daughter of 'Arnulf Bravehide'. Writings tell of her beauty being renowned through the realm. She is known...
  11. Luca Bravehide

'Cems Bravehide' 'Cems Bravehide', son of 'Arnulf Bravehide' is a feared warrior. Cems was a hunter in his family, and provided for his kin sicnce an early age. His skill with both bow and sword is renowned, and to this day he can be seen riding through the forests of the Northern Empire and...
  12. Luca Bravehide

'Azer Sarranid' Azer Sarranid', a former Aserai trader, was forced to flee from the Aserai lands (due to the fact that his homosexual tendencies were not accepted by the Sultan). He has found a safe haven in 'House Sarranid', where he was adopted as a brother by the warlord 'Sef Sarranid'...
  13. Luca Bravehide

'Sef Sarranid' 'Sef Sarranid', a warlord hailing from the lands of the Aserai, has lost faith in the Sultan and has now joined the 'Bravehide' and 'Marwani' families in their struggle for power. A feared warrior, and an intelligent diplomat, Sef has proven that he is not one to be...
  14. Luca Bravehide

Chapter 4 - The Zeonica Pact ------------------------------------ It is a time of peace in Calradia, but for how long this peace will last, no one one is sure. The 'Zeonica Pact' (996) requires Lords to muster no more than 95 men, and a ceasefire in place between all factions and clans. This has...
  15. Luca Bravehide

Chapter 1 - Frozen Hertiage ------------------------------------ The origins of 'Clan Bravehide' are relatively unknown, although historical writings indicate the family was active in the Battanian region as early as (512). The name 'Bravehide', comes from the ancient word 'craiceann uilebheist'...
  16. Luca Bravehide

FULL RELEASE - Server Wipe?

Men has nothing to fear, but fear itself..
  17. Luca Bravehide

How To Fix Battle Crash *TUTORIAL

1) uninstall mod, takes 1 minute. 2) install mod 3) right click bannerlord online .exe 4) check run as administrator 5) tick 'disable full screen optimizations' 6) tick 'run compatibility for windows 8' 7) open game 8) in game change from 'borderless window' to 'fullscreen' 9) load server 10)...
  18. Luca Bravehide

Crashing

Try reinstall mod
  19. Luca Bravehide

Crashing

It a shame because they are dropping 255 looter stacks, deserter bandits, mercenary horsemen looter stacks, and 100 mountain stacks as I speak
  20. Luca Bravehide

Crashing

Reinstall the mod, it's gotta be corrupt files. But I don't know how to reinstall the mod.