Search results

1. R

Can not play due to the game saying that the base game needs update (base game is up to date)

you mean 10 versions back to 1.5.10 or one version back to 1.5.9?
  2. R

Can not play due to the game saying that the base game needs update (base game is up to date)

I can not play the game for this error at the moment. base game is up to date and on the beta i have verified the game files. please help
  3. R

Saddles

Agreed. The made the only viable troops be the nomad horse archers every other troop type is useless. And the economy fuck it sucks. They need to add high teir gear soon and other necessaties. For all the farming they make you do there are no food in the game. Lastly there is no xp over time in...
  4. R

CN server

Is thr Chinese server down? Its permanently greyed out in my game. Is anyone seeing it up?
  5. R

CN1 server crashes or dcs constantly

The CN1 server keeps disconnecting every few mins
  6. R

Saddles

And back to my point the game needs an economy fix at full launch. As it is now the game economy needs rebalance there are some people with too much wealth who can buy entire market stocks up and sell at a high price. Same reason why desert horses are priced at 100k -600k people with the trade...
  7. R

Saddles

game needs an economy fix
  8. R

FULL RELEASE - Server Wipe?

I think the servers should remain as is with vet players with their full strength. since the bandit parties now merge a high lvl player less server is un playable. try the ru2 server for a few sec and you will see huge mobs wiping you out constantly
  9. R

Saddles

Where are the horse saddles in the game. most players are running around saddleless. Also the only one i found listed was priced at 9mil
  10. R

Account save deleted

same here the server dced for me and when i relogged in i had nothing save was deleted. CN server also loses connectivity for often. Would play on the ru servers but with low player base and the current massive bandit armies its impossible to start over there.