Search results

1. K

Battlefield Spawn loop

i've noticed when you join a battle in progress and either a second wave attack or the initial attacker fails, the extra players get spawned in from a height, fall to the ground . altho i have never seen it loop in the way you describe it
  2. K

Battle loot

Correct, small groups ,small rewards tho hence the suggestion to hit a big 1 with assistance from someone. i never had any trouble with getting rewards in my gameplay. what server are you on?
  3. K

Battle loot

you might want to head on to the discord and post a bug report, the only thing you could do is ask for help and fight a bigger group, if you still get nothing something is wrong. besides that i don't think there is much we can do you might need a dev.
  4. K

How to increase the maximum number of soldiers

improve your leardership by fighting, don't forget to assign skill points to increase your max.
  5. K

Crop Stealing - A few suggestions.

i am with OP on this 1 as its a game. the most boring and time consuming action should be rewarded the highest. While it won't fix the problem entirely it will at least hopefully stop people from just waiting around for wheat to grow so they can cut it while others actively participate in the...
  6. K

How to gain trust of village headman?

if i read it correctly the lisence = sell @ trader , the village headman is not yet implemented. correct me if im wrong tho aka MMO market function sell your junk to others.