Search results

1. WildOink

f

I support the wipe, a clean wipe. The current issue is they have announced the wipe too early.
  2. WildOink

FULL RELEASE - Server Wipe?

Full Wipe TY Those 4 Cons can summarize down to 1 Con, and that's veterans lose their progression. We already knew there was going to be a wipe at the full release.
  3. WildOink

Server Locations

Hello Everyone, Just want to share the server locations ^ ^ Plz, note that the server locations might change in the future. I noticed that they have moved or using a different provider for the CN server. As of 2021/4/1 Happy April Fool's day :D RU1 & RU2 EU1 EU2 NA1 CN1
  4. WildOink

Batles with looters is to close!!!

Yes, it's too close, that why everyone is using horse archers to maintain the distance. Usually, I would have the ranges to wear down the enemies before they get to my infantry so the front line won't get overrun. However, due to the distance that was given at the initial battle, I had no choice...
  5. WildOink

Chinese sever Optional solutions

Free servers are one thing. But most important is that they will require more human powers like modder and translators to keep eye on the servers and bug fixing. There are hidden costs, they can't just open up servers everywhere even if the servers are free. The Bannerlord-Online Mod team is...
  6. WildOink

will be looters fixed?

This is what happens when players took all jobs from the farmer AIs, they had no choice but to become looters. JK :D