Search results

1. Horked

Urgently update tips for Newcomers!!!

Its common in RvR games to get a notification when entering a zone where PvP can take place. Usally the notification comes with a tick-box "Show only once".
  2. Horked

WTF with the new Patreon design?

Do you become Pat to support the project or do you become Pat to get fancy gear? If im honest, the gear is a gift, a present, as a thank you for the support. You dont complain about gifts. Maybe im viewing it wrong
  3. Horked

delete account

What would happen if you and your friend attack and befriend different factions? What if you eventually become enemies, is that co-op? Im not sure how you think videogames are made, if im honest :D
  4. Horked

delete account

So Ive seen many people request co-op mode in Bannerlord. Im not sure what Bannerlord co-op means, care to ellaborate? How would you expect a co-op mode in Bannerlord to work? Like you and your friend(s) are part of the same band, like for example, you are the leader and your friends are...
  5. Horked

Tournament woes.

Discord ruined MP gaming.
  6. Horked

[Suggestion] Pub/town Brawls

As a start, just enable PvP in Taverns but remove all weapons upon entering. FIST FIGHTS! (you cant die, only knocked out and no loss of gear) This is thought as of a fun/troll/RP thing to do when bored. Could expand it so fist fights could break out everywhere in the Settlement, but maybe that...
  7. Horked

Clan List & Recruitment

Post here details about your clan. (If this topic exists elsewhere on forum, please notify me + ignore this and accept my deepest apologize, I shall delete ASAP) One post per clan. Edit to change recruitment, event schedule etc.
  8. Horked

cant even play i just downloaded

Wow, wow, wow. Ok. I still doubt its the actual XMP that is causing the issues though. You should try some other RAM if you have access to some. I really dont think the actual RAM OC itself will cause any issues whatsoever, doesnt make sense, unless your RAM is faulty maybe. I hate RAM, so...
  9. Horked

[Suggestion] Identity

This works pretty much like the SP. A players name is only known to those you have met and introduced yourself to. You can choose to introduce yourself to players you meet - or not. Player names will be hidden unless players have met and introduced (or is part of some sort of public entity like...
  10. Horked

cant even play i just downloaded

What? Doubt its RAM issue. Is there anyone who DOESNT use XMP? If it was a RAM OC thing, Im sure there would much more people with this problem. Maybe try and validate Bannerlord game files in Steam: Bannerlord properties -> Local files -> Verify integrity of gamefiles... If this doesnt work...
  11. Horked

Rubber banding/lag in multiplayer battles

New computer is all good and dandy - if you have an internet and you barely do. Thats some really crappy speeds my man. Due to the nature of the Bannerlord multi gameplay, I reckon it require more internet than your average 1st person shooter. Where do you live?
  12. Horked

My thoughts so far

The high prices should go down in time, I think one of the issues is that many people have too much money and so 250k is pocket change for them and in their eyes cheap for whatever item they sell at that price. Part of me think there should be a and the other part is screaming NOOOoooooo...
  13. Horked

PvE clans?

They would still gain some XP I suppose I still feel the map is much too small for RvR. Its glorified Ludo basically :unsure::confused: I promise you, it will get very messy
  14. Horked

PvE clans?

Eve Online is prolly the MMO with the the best working RvR mechanics. I really like this system, I think much of it could be adopted by Bannerlord. For example, in Eve, it cost money to keep a war-dec active. Only the aggressor pay for war-dec. War targets can be attacked everywhere. The size...
  15. Horked

My thoughts so far

Liked the post, not because I particular agree to everything but just that these days its not rare to see posts where people are unhappy with things, but its rare to see posts where people express unhappiness with things but also provide suggestions that fix what they are unhappy with.