Search results

1. B

Don't the game moderators know about the game?

Actually, we have a more important problem than this. I want you to look at the topic I opened in the bugs and errors section. Recently, this situation has started to annoy the players. a bug.
  2. B

You cannot post off-site links. this is wrong. someone could click on the link and fall into the trap. Where are the admins?
  3. B

I'm tired of this damn trick. THERE IS A BIG CHEAT IN THE GAME!!!!

The only remaining player in the battle is constantly running away. and when no one can touch it, after a while the game throws everyone back to the map. The damage suffered by the soldiers remains, but their items do not drop and they are not considered defeated. In the 2 wars I won today...
  4. B

Yes that is right. but still someone intervened in the south. Southern farming, which allowed you to earn 1-2 horse a week ago, no longer gives you horses even if you work for days. Someone interfered with the drops there. The difficulty has been increased and the number of items earned has...
  5. B

Don't the game moderators know about the game? Has no one seen the absurd balance between the wild area and the frost area? Frostland farm takes 3 minutes and you not only earn 40k cash but also upgrade kits for 2k each and many more. However, a wildland farm that takes at least 5-10 minutes...
  6. B

help me please.

It's too bad no one can help with the problem. It took me 10 hours to do a clean install. However, the problem recurred 1-2 more times. I think I solved it. The problem is caused by wired connection. When both wired connection and Wi-Fi network are active, there is a conflict between the...
  7. B

help me please.

These damn bugs and crashes turned me off from the game. Because of this error, I had to do a clean installation and it took me 10 hours to download the game again. but he still does it now. .