Search results

1. S

Urgently update tips for Newcomers!!!

I said something similar in regards of having some sort of karma system so to avoid bullying more and support a more fair pvp style between comparable forces. But it's not received too well and besides that it's nothing as that in the mod and most probable not even in the short time future plan...
  2. S

Discord link pls?

The use the forum duh. Read properly. If you can't manage this... Hint: Go homepage.
  3. S

Urgently update tips for Newcomers!!!

I know it's annoying that many players behave like zombies and chase you for no other reason just that they can. And do it to players they obviously can defeat. I said it before that's not pvp that's bullying. PvP means duels, a bilateral accord to battle. But it is what it is... My gripe with...
  4. S

How to make money 101 tutorial series...

As far as i know, clans can have a passive income by holding trade routes which generates them certain materials that they can sell in the market.
  5. S

[Suggestion] Identity

Seems convoluted and pretty pointless. The encyclopedia is kind of bad too. Searching through it is bad also. Would rather have it cleaner and easier to sort through tit. Maybe even show you who is online or not. Also characters maybe should have their level displayed instead of the age, which...
  6. S

[Suggestion] Pub/town Brawls

Maybe more like with trading and making a group, add duel in the option wheel. Duels can work in towns, villages, tavern but not in the map, it gets canceled if you change location. Starting a duel should have like 3 seconds delay countdown before damage is enabled. Also all items are...
  7. S

Does your armor get damaged over time?

It gets damaged. I don't know the exact mechanic but i presume there is a type of health point system where the number drops with using items, armor for being hit weapons using them or dealing damage with them. I noticed that helmets and shoulders as well and bows and arrows get damaged often...
  8. S

PvE clans?

I was thinking about the loot drop system, that could be a simple approach to this pve thing and can use stuff that's already in the game. Like getting attacked without a war you have 0% chance of dropping items while the attacker has a much higher chance than now, maybe not paying money either...
  9. S

fake cargo delivery creation

Tried today to make a delivery where i put the items in set up the prices got back that how much i have to pay and that the items are at the destination and i have to pay a fee for each day of storing. Yet my items were still in my inventory, no cargo was created in the sender town and also...
  10. S

Items discarded

I noticed that i get the are you sure message for discarding items kind of often even if i don't have any ready to be discarded. I noticed this happening more when i change equipment on characters by dragging in and out of inventory to their specific equip slot. Happened on loot screen and on...
  11. S

Cargo delivery problems

Nope, not that. Got another one while alone at the trader. Just unloaded the cargo got the money and got crash when i entered its goods inventory to chose another run.
  12. S

Cargo delivery problems

Was just thinking now about this as i got another crash in Poros and were only me and another player at the trader. So you're most likely right that it's when more players want to get same item at the same time. So instead of a prompt of not being available anymore, or having it locked for other...
  13. S

Cargo delivery problems

I don't think it's a specific town as i think it's something about the shop altogether because i got crashes in different towns. Just that i noticed first when taking delivery cargo in my inventory. It also happened when i wanted to add to shop for sale a piece of armor. I don't know what is...
  14. S

Cargo delivery problems

I just tried the mod today and went on testing stuff around, one of which was cargo delivery. I don't quite understand what's happening as i have two price values. Went on YT and saw a clip where the guy had a different tooltips when hovering and i got it from there what each value means. Wonder...