Search results

1. O

Food Production

ok my assumption of those value didnt hold... so it is working fine... still the weight is kinda high i went in with my numbers in mind ended up with 1000 bread which i coulnd move past the citygate lol
  2. O

No repair possible

the second i see "patreon" appear in this discussion ... im out wearing a Mankini on Mainstreet celebrating Freedom ...lol...
  3. O

Food Production

Rebellion isnt an option.... so there is that.... Exodus is the only one... but that way everyone looses
  4. O

Food Production

noone is gonna read this .. why do i bother...... sad..... really
  5. O

Food Production

let me just run the numbers 10 wheat doesnt get me anything so i assume 100 wheat for 1 bread just for the math the last price for 1 wheat i saw was over 500.. we take 100 for "math" u need for 100people each day 100 food which is 100people x100 wheat times 100D which is 10000d for 1...
  6. O

Game crashes after a few minutes of play

rollback the game to "before" the patch.... this stitched together disaster they call an update is ,...... let me be bold...... outshining the disaster new World was the first couple of weeks.... funny to mention the Beta server was just fine idk what happend there ^^
  7. O

Food Production

so let me get this straight,,... as far as i understand it i order lets say 10 Boars for 50d each meanwhile some other player comes in and accepts a job and sees hes gettin 50d for 1 Boar it just so happens yet another player comes in and orders 10 boars for 100d each that overwrites my...
  8. O

Update 23Dec

what are u guys doing ===?? did someone poured coffee into the serverrig..??? any information would be appreciated.. beats sitting here not knowing sh... .. anyone ??