Search results

1. D

update??

Game works and is playable would be nice to have at least a hand weapon or some gold lol Thanks for the help
  2. D

update??

Wow i turned the VPN to hong kong and now its downloading the data. Why do i need a VPN outside my country region?? Thanks ill let you know how it goes.
  3. D

update??

I don't have either of those files, or the Bannerlord-online folder in my module folder. I have tried reinstalling and redownloading and resetting my comp, but none of these have helped. I need someone to post the missing files (like in this link Helpful post) but for the files to still be...
  4. D

update??

Sorry if this is a bother, but is there any chance you can post your module online? or even your BannerLord-Online folder. I am missing these files, also I have my VPN disabled and my AVG disabled also.
  5. D

update??

So my install is not creating a module for bannerlord-online. I have disabled my antivirus but not sure how to install correctly. I assume its just the simple step by step setup?
  6. D

update??

I have just noticed i don't have a multiplayerclient.dll either.
  7. D

update??

I had a read of it, but not sure if it's the right solution for this. I also noticed I have nothing in my module folder, is this normal?
  8. D

update??

The guide has a file to download that's no longer available. I hope someone has something helpful to add.
  9. D

update??

I am missing a file called bspatch. I have tried reinstalling the Bannerlord-Online program, it installs a quick update after i install it then prompts me its ready. Then it just fails to work because of a version error (the one i posted above and same as Tomi
  10. D

update??

This is my current Bannerlord version with my latest version of Bannerlord-online. They are both fully up to date (I use steam) and this is the error i get. The mod doesn't support the current version of the game! Our team is already working on the update. Hoping this is just a temporary thing...
  11. D

update??

So you can run the mod right now without updating the mod files?? I would of thought it would be offline for all who have updated to e1.7.0.304003
  12. D

Outdated version

Same as me I just got this mod today