Search results

1. O

Tournament woes.

Participating in tournaments has left me scratching my head. Seeing the sight of eight clan members banding together to eliminate all other competitors, then intentionally allow their own members to kill them, is really unfortunate. Horse tournaments are a guaranteed wash, if you aren't...
  2. O

Hideout missions

What if hideout missions gave more exp the fewer troops you bring into it. Like, 10% more exp for each fewer troop, this would be a good challenge.
  3. O

The beginning grind is not fun and is bad game design

I enjoy the current state of it. Starting from nothing was quite enjoyable, and it's not like there are no options, for 3k gold u can get a horse, a bow, and 3 sets of arrows, and that's enough to handle packs of 45 looters.
  4. O

Control Groups

This has nothing to do with deployment. We are thinking of different things. I'll give you an example of a control group: infantry are in control group 1, archers are control group 2, skirmishers control group 3, and so on. Control groups are something we already have, it's already in the game...
  5. O

Control Groups

Could you expand on what you mean by delays?
  6. O

Control Groups

There's a lack of choice when it comes to controlling your units. It would be nice if you could split the same unit into a different control group. As a practical example, I cannot flank two sides with my horsemen because I can't split them into different groups.
  7. O

Suggestion Section

What do you think about adding a suggestion section?
  8. O

Troops payment once per hour is abuseable

No, i'm referring to armies that are not in use. Reserve armies are armies stored in towns. 70% seems too much.
  9. O

Troops payment once per hour is abuseable

Having to pay your troops once per hour is pretty abuseable. You can simply log off when it reaches 59 minutes, then log back in to avoid paying. I think this should be changed. If this were changed to 1/6 the wages every ten minutes, then it wouldnt be feasable to do this. Another issue is the...
  10. O

Tactics Perk Suggestion

What if the tactics perks could allow you to command troops when you are killed? For example, 30 sec for the 1st tier, 1 minute for the second tier, etc.
  11. O

Crossbowmen not firing properly, and instead questioning their life choices.

It feels like one step forward one step back with taleworlds.
  12. O

Crossbowmen not firing properly, and instead questioning their life choices.

Crossbowmen arent firing properly since the patch. I tested it in loose formation, and many of them just stand there, even the ones standing in the very front, and without any sort of obstruction they don't fire. But, I have found that nudging them with your horse fixes it. In the same...
  13. O

version mismatch

I found the solution. Update bannerlord to the latest version, then relaunch the mod. Version E1.6.5.2