Search results

1. K

Trader Bug

Here's an idea on how to fix trader "bug": - Revamp the whole trading menu to get objects to trade from one point to another, and instead turn it into a actual system where a package set (carried by a mount) is being auctioned at a city to sell to merchants, who can 'choose' another city to sell...
  2. K

Limit horse archers acquired per player

I don't see limiting them be that effective because those who 'has' horse archers will remain dominant, this isn't a great way to balance them when it's obvious it'll become a power creep by those who already played for long term versus those who started new. In most PVE situations you are...
  3. K

Slow movementspeed and healingrate - NewPlayerExperience

I wonder why they don't just give them deserters and hillmen then to account for such higher skill levels? If they dish out far more damage than normal, that would imply they have 150~200 skills in one handed?
  4. K

most of the time the elite troops goes death???

How aggro mechanic seems to work is based on 'who' seems the most threatening to them yes. If someone is attacking their shield, they'll designate that person as their target, but outright ignore the other enemy designating him as a target. So when he swings his weapon the other enemy will see a...
  5. K

I identify that the Imperial Trained Infantry has a extremely high death rate because they keep trying to throw their harpoons when they think the enemy they are looking at isn't attacking them, but gets interrupted and attacked by another enemy, thus causes them to continuously try to grab...
  6. K

My highest ranking Heavy Horse Archer has been lucky and survived every time it falls in battle for a long time now, and it's the only 1 horse archer in my squad full of infantry and archers. I use it as a heavily armored bait against big waves as I set up shield walls and archer lines, the...
  7. K

Oh if you made them fight archers head on without shield wall formation they will most likely die before they get close. It's best to set them to shield wall and wait out their supply of arrows.
  8. K

It's weird but i think its cuz of squad composition, more unit of one type means more odds of them dying. I would try to set up shield walls and proper formation but they almost never make it to position on time to react to enemy waves, so my infantry shield walls collapses a bit sooner than...
  9. K

You see you are suppose to counter cavalry with spearmen and shields in general, or mass archers, but bandits atm are all looters type and such so they lack the unit types to threaten us. Give desert bandits a wide variety of units that is more alike a mercenary army and they would be a huge...
  10. K

Or maybe add in bandit forts in the wildlands so you have to do 'PVE sieges' against bandit lords and their large armies, not kill them in the open desert. Here's another better idea to utilize the map and forts... Have the bottom border of the map a single large ruined fort of the bandit lord...
  11. K

Also the client sided text files shows the data for every armor piece stats and such, so if the server sided calculation had different armor values, you wouldn't have notice it at all. I had a falcion hit my armored character and i lost nearly 60+ hp, with 25-45 armor rating on the part...
  12. K

Wait until you put 11-20 units on the party. -0.10 for every 10 units. This means hunting 40+ units will see them moving at 2.1 - 2.5 speeds while you are moving at 2.6 or lower. Given that forest debuffs slows both of you and your target by a percentage margin, you end up being almost at the...
  13. K

Veteran Player New Computer INTERNET CRASH

You should take a look at your NIC (Network Interface Card) and check your settings, compare it to the older PC and the connection settings. A lot of issue sounds a lot like packet loss or something along that level, but you need to diagnose the issue by trial and error on the network side...
  14. K

Trader Bug

Yeah, the best way to fix this is to change the shop system to update in real time.
  15. K

Epic store fix

Firstly, when you installed M&B2, open the game launcher and check what version it is at first. Then check what version the online mod requires. Secondly, changing the XML file for the version only 'tricks' the launcher to allow you to load, but you may experience crashes or glitches that isn't...
  16. K

Last try here 5 days cant log in

The Epic Store versions are bare bones, meaning they don't have any other versions?
  17. K

Hiring troopa

Maybe a 'ordering' system to request troops recruitment at a NPC, you pay the NPC and then do your thing. When you return, X amount of soldiers will be available in the menus to recruit immediately. A donation system in the game might work to 'donate' high leveled troops in return for special...
  18. K

Character Edit | Castle Arrangement | Village Arrangement (Suggestion)

Well they do plan for more 'jobs' in a sense, and the base game does have 'mines' or 'underground' map zones for interiors... They can make it so the job involves 'prospecting' walls for mining spots, as they randomly generate, and then using a pickaxe break the cave wall which requires you to...
  19. K

Another game mechanic to try to use is the Hide mechanic that takes advantage of the field Bandit's detection of you: Hide / Ambush functions - When toggled, you stop and hide to reduce your presence, to other players you are invisible until they get closer to you, to bandits, they practically...
  20. K

Healing: 1) Adding healing items in the game which boosts your 'heal rate' in the game world by a fixed amount for a set duration (affects the Hero and the army) with increasing cost to it's use, and has weight. Example: +30 Heal Rate for 24 ingame hours when used. Costs 1000 gold for 1...