Search results

1. Erdensang

PvE clans?

As "the PvP side" apparently trains their troops systematically with neutral alts, I don't see how their complaints would gain any reasonable weight on this topic. On the other hand, you would give a whole community of peaceful or growing players (or some who don't enjoy PvP at all) a place to...
  2. Erdensang

PvE clans?

To solve this problem maybe two other suggestions: If a player joins either a PvP or PvE clan, all his characters (regardless how many he has or creates) are also immediately flagged PvP or PvE - meaning they can only join (or be part of) either a PvP or a PvE clan with all of their characters...
  3. Erdensang

PvE clans?

Getting ganked by far higher leveled players and clans recently, I wonder if this suggestion really is that complicated. As to the exact way of implementing such a thing: how about simply adding a button for clans to flag your clan either as PvE or PvP? I am adding some suggestions which should...
  4. Erdensang

My archers keep deserting for no reason. This is like the 5th time my t3 and t4 archers just leave.

This isn't even super obvious in the original single player game, you have to pay attention to your bottom right corner and hover over each and every stat to check if everything's alright. As Morale started with a score of 100 at the beginning of my journey here, I naturally figured it would be...