lost ma Amulets?

HectorLachlan

Recruit
Aug 14, 2021
Hello there,
im stuch+k in Antique Master quest. Cantf ind any Amulets after a whole day in the wildlands....realtime!
is it possible that i got em before i got the quest? Me fearss that i had some amulets witch i removed by clearing my inventory in a hurry to escape with my army...:unsure::sleep:

LoneWarrior

Recruit
Sep 19, 2021
Hello there,
im stuch+k in Antique Master quest. Cantf ind any Amulets after a whole day in the wildlands....realtime!
is it possible that i got em before i got the quest? Me fearss that i had some amulets witch i removed by clearing my inventory in a hurry to escape with my army...:unsure::sleep:
Their dropchance is very low, so just keep trying.
And I believe you cant fail this questline, but I dont have any official info about it.

HectorLachlan

Recruit
Aug 14, 2021
well it melted down a vlandian rmy already.....and my fear still is that there is a counted amount of amulets per player ID.
I do remember i had some in my inv for a long time and must ve cleared em in after batttle panic.
In that case u can fail technically cuz they might not drop again on player ID.
Thanks for reply anyway

moonlight.exe

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2020
well it melted down a vlandian rmy already.....and my fear still is that there is a counted amount of amulets per player ID.
I do remember i had some in my inv for a long time and must ve cleared em in after batttle panic.
In that case u can fail technically cuz they might not drop again on player ID.
Thanks for reply anyway
Sorry, it is impossible to restore them for administration.
Even Administration had to grind them. Was grinding myself.
I can recommend you to fight desert bandits and you will get new amulets like this again. Even if you lose them you have chances to get them back.
Size of bandit stack isn't important. It can be even small. Chances are the same.

HectorLachlan

Recruit
Aug 14, 2021
wow man thanks for your answer! What i wanted / needed was that info u gave me. If it is granted that they will drop still even if i had 3 already there is no problem at all. Simply wondered if it could be that way cuz every1 is gonna get amulets after quest is done..? but ok! thanks again.

moonlight.exe

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2020
wow man thanks for your answer! What i wanted / needed was that info u gave me. If it is granted that they will drop still even if i had 3 already there is no problem at all. Simply wondered if it could be that way cuz every1 is gonna get amulets after quest is done..? but ok! thanks again.
When quest is done, you shouldn't get amulets anymore.